A Converted Lurker

Tinkerbelle11

Earning My Ears
Hi! I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I've been so impressed by how friendly and knowledgeable everyone is I had to join in!

I'm a huge Disney fan but I don't get to go as often as I would like (is once a month too much?:laughing:). Reading through the boards though have inspired me to plan a 2010 trip to WDW for my boyfriend and I! I am SO excited to start my planning and to put into action all the great ideas and tips everyone has!!

Nice to meet you all!:flower3:

10.gif

Too funny! This site is filled with great information and very friendly people! I am ashamed to say I have been a "lurker" since 2003! I just jumped on board. I will be at Disney this July.

Debbie

Thanks for the welcome!:goodvibes

Same here! I was lurking, but I figured why not convert :)

Never hurts to try new things, right? Especially when they involve Disney!:thumbsup2

Too funny! This site is filled with great information and very friendly people! I am ashamed to say I have been a "lurker" since 2003! I just jumped on board. I will be at Disney this July.

Debbie

Ashamed? Don't be! That's great self control! I was only on here for a few weeks and I had to get more!:laughing: Have a great time in July! That will be here before you know it!

There's nothing like pouring over Disney material to plan a fun filled vacation. When our children were small and still home, we would talk about the attractions in the parks, plan our swimming time in the resort pool, couldn't wait to see the latest video games out in the game rooms. Those times are behind us now, as empty nesters we don't plan much anymore, but just take it as it comes. Through the years we've done 42 trips and all have been great, never any regrets, we still go, just the 2 of us and our touring style has changed but we still enjoy the parks and attractions. We spend more time at the resort and never let anyone say "the magic goes out", the magic has been alive on every single trip we've taken and we're headed back, again, this fall. Good luck in you planning stages and drink in the magic.

So true pepe! I have been enjoying reading the boards so much and my excitement level has gone through the roof now that I know I'll be planning my own trip to Disney too!

My boyfriend and I are in our early thirties and we do not have any children yet but your description of what it was like for you and your DH and children is just what I would like to experience with my own children some day. Right now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to slyly hint to my boyfriend what a wonderful place Disney would be to get engaged :lovestruc Of course, I would be happy wherever he proposed, but a little nudging wouldn't hurt, right?:laughing:

42 trips is impressive! And I completely agree with you that as long you don't let it "the magic of Disney" will never go out!

I've also be lurking since about last August it seems. This is a great place to get info and talk to people about their experiences. I'm so glad I joined!:cool1:

I've also be lurking since about last August it seems. This is a great place to get info and talk to people about their experiences. I'm so glad I joined!:cool1:

Me too crazybones! I've spent ALOT of times on the boards and I'm enjoying it so much! :surfweb:

I've been lurking off and on since last year. Finally joined today! I can't spend too much time on here, it's gets me too excited about our next trip!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts