A Carnival Cruise.....With A Chicken?

The doors are great. Modern doors are so cheaply made, usually not the only doors in a house comparable to old doors are solely on the front of our houses.

The wood columns in that reception room are fantastic.

So what restaurant was that? Chelsea? I know it wasn't Sir Winston's! :lmao:

We went to the Yucatan Peninsula a long time ago before the digital age. DH came back with scenic pictures. All I took were pictures of doors. I must have taken over 50 photos just of doors.....of the wooden, ornate kind. I LOVE doors. :lovestruc

The doors are great. Modern doors are so cheaply made, usually not the only doors in a house comparable to old doors are solely on the front of our houses.

The wood columns in that reception room are fantastic.
There were so many lovely doors. The details are fantastic. I could probably have done that all day, just staring!
So what restaurant was that? Chelsea? I know it wasn't Sir Winston's! :lmao:
I have to look, I forgot. Sir winston ? That was reserved. I did manage to a pic inside somewhere along the line.
We went to the Yucatan Peninsula a long time ago before the digital age. DH came back with scenic pictures. All I took were pictures of doors. I must have taken over 50 photos just of doors.....of the wooden, ornate kind. I LOVE doors. :lovestruc

I wish they still made doors like that!

Well to pick up where we left off. Well while were off having fun and enjoying ourselves, we came back and discovered that Tom, our chicken snuck himself in our bags.

No wonder that darn bag I kept dragging was so heavy!!

We walked into the cabin and lo and behold here he sat thumbing through the resturant selection. Needless to say we were Shocked!!

180.jpg

We asked him what he thought he was doing, His Reply " I need to find a date " I asked find a date ? How ? He went away and came back...

184.jpg

Okay out he went! Hmm..wonder how he is going to pay for it?:eek:

Please bare with me, I will try to do an update tomorrow. I have been batteling a sciatica nerve issue. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Well, I am here and I will post as much as I can before pain gets me and I need another pill to knock me out! Not knock me up.:rolleyes1

I am not sure if you can imagine all elevators, but these are very small and you need to get in them quickly or you will get caught. I am sure someone has. So if you stay on the Queen Mary make sure you check your luggage.

This is the inside of the elevator. Hard to take a pic, very small

185.jpg

One of the stores, again love the doors

186.jpg

I cant truly recall, I think this is where the Queen was christening the ship

188.jpg

189.jpg

190.jpg

190.jpg

next post The Splendor in port and a dismeet

Sorry I got froze in photobucket. I will try to go back in a while and see if it will work.

that was nice how the door was bowed to echo the display cabinets.

Enjoying your report on the Queen Mary! My DH loves to do woodwork so I love looking over all the details.

Oh wow! Pictures of King George and Wallace Simpson in the Queen Mary.

Thanks for sharing.

Okay third try at this.

I woke up at ( 6 am ) its vacation, I realized that the Splendor was outside. I had to get some pics of her. Now mind you I have not had my coffee, nor did I have a shower, or Brush my teeth. Yea Yea dont say it. Anyone who would have seen me would have run. Lucky me no one was out there. Kinda of EERIE being out there by myself. I felt like I should of been dressed in the 1940's clothes. I guess I could have gone into the couture store and bought something. Naw I was comfy forget that idea. Funny though there were some people walking around dressed in the 40's clothes. Foxesden1 did you see them? Any way here are a few pics of the Splendor, PIO Dramamine?:lmao:

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

Here are some pics of the Infirmary

198.jpg

199.jpg

200.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

Next post more pics of wood work...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter