A Busted Surprise That Sent Us To The World!! Page 6 for TRIP REPORT

Movie day!

Hi guys!! :wave:

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! Friday I had work until 10 so that's what I did all Friday. Then Saturday it was my parent's anniversary so they went out and saw Fast & Furious 7! They said it was awesome and both my mom and dad cried so it must of been a nice tribute to Paul Walker- RIP buddy!! Today is my grandma's birthday so we are grilling up some burgers and enjoying each other's company.

But until it becomes dinner time I sat on the couch in my Minnie Mouse PJ's and watched some movies!
Can you guess what I watched first???

No?? What about this one...

STILL NO??? I can only give you so many hints....

If you don't know by now well then here...

I love Tarzan!! It had actually been years since I had seen it. I was reading another DISer's post who did a movie day and they made a comment about how they see more now that they are grown up and I totally get that now. The love between Tarzan and Jane is different then in any other Disney movie in my opinion. I have also had "Trashin' the Camp" stuck in my head all day! :rotfl:

I didn't stop there...
Can you guess the next one???

If you didn't get that, this one will surely give it away...

Okay guys, one more shot...

Give up?? Good because I watched......

As I hang my head in disbelief and disappointment, I prepare myself for the rage of the DISer's as I say that this was my first time seeing Mulan... :o:(:confused:
But it did not
disappoint!! It was amazing!! Mushu was just so cute and his little sassy attitude was just perfect! :thumbsup2

I watched one more movie and I think a lot of people forget that this one is Disney but this is one that I grew up on and have seen it thousands of times- easily.
Do you know it?!?!

If you know it from just that one picture then you are a die-hard fan of this one as well. If not maybe this one will help...

Hmmm... did that help anyone? If not, I have one more trick up my sleeve, don't fret!

If you still don't know it..

This movie is so great and the voices fit so well for the character's they play. It's on Netflix if you haven't seen it before!!! :thumbsup2

So that is what I did with my morning! I have 45 more days and I am going to try to watch a movie each day! :scared1:
I hope you all have a fabulous rest of you weekend and I will see you all real soon!!:wave2:

Sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth. Luckily, I've never had to have that done. I remember my son was not a happy camper after he had his out.

Congrats on the job!

Cute t-shirts that your Mom got for you.

My daughter-in-law balled her eyes out when she saw the Fast & Furious movie.

I've never seen Tarzan or The New Emperor movies; I'm not even sure I've seen Mulan. Perhaps I'll watch Mulan this weekend.

Sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth. Luckily, I've never had to have that done. I remember my son was not a happy camper after he had his out.

Congrats on the job!

Cute t-shirts that your Mom got for you.

My daughter-in-law balled her eyes out when she saw the Fast & Furious movie.

I've never seen Tarzan or The New Emperor movies; I'm not even sure I've seen Mulan. Perhaps I'll watch Mulan this weekend.

I think my mom did a great job with the shirts!

All the movies are on Netflix if you have it! They were all awesome!!

Those T-shirts are super cute! Your mom did good! ::yes::

Congrats on your new job. I hope you love it.

You will do fine with your wisdom teeth. It will be over before you know it. You'll be sore for a couple days and then good as new. Good luck.

Love your movie choices.

I hope your parents had a great anniversary celebration.

Grats on the job! I LOVED Chuck E Cheese's when I was young, hope you're having fun there!
and all the family photos you post are so precious/adorable!

We just finished watching Big Hero 6. We don't have Netflix, but we will try to do Mulan this weekend.

Those T-shirts are super cute! Your mom did good! ::yes::

Congrats on your new job. I hope you love it.

You will do fine with your wisdom teeth. It will be over before you know it. You'll be sore for a couple days and then good as new. Good luck.

Love your movie choices.

I hope your parents had a great anniversary celebration.

Aren't they adorable?? :)

Thank you! It's great!

I appreciate your words of wisdom! Lol, I tend to do well with pain so I think I may be okay! :) (Just maybe)

Thank you! They were all great movies and I will for sure watch them all again!

They had a blast!

Grats on the job! I LOVED Chuck E Cheese's when I was young, hope you're having fun there!
and all the family photos you post are so precious/adorable!

Thank you!! It's an awesome job! Very tiring though!!

I appreciate that! I think we're pretty adorable too but I think I'm too biased to have an opinion :)

We just finished watching Big Hero 6. We don't have Netflix, but we will try to do Mulan this weekend.

Oh my gosh! I have yet to watch BH6 but I really need to, we have it on Blu-ray and it's literally sitting on my entertainment center waiting to be picked up, just collecting dust... :(

Mulan was probably my favorite of the ones I watched last weekend- Tarzan's music/soundtrack is just awesome though!!

Joining in! Seems like you guys are going to have an amazing trip!

Thanks for joining Kelsey!! I love reading your PTR and I'm so happy to have you here!!

And I am sure we will too :) I hope you are having fun in Florida- I know you are!!!

Hello guys!! :wave2:

I hope everyone is doing well and had a good week! My week was good- kind of stressful- but good. Lot's of school, lots of hours ($$$$) at work...
I told you guys in my last post that I was going to try and watch a Disney movie everyday! I thought this would be harder than it actually was (Yes I did watch 1 every day so far) but it was pleasantly one of my favorite parts of the day. There's nothing like coming home from school at 3, starting homework, making a dinner to take to work, go to work at 4, work until 11, come home, finish the homework, and then laying in my bed with my chocolate lab and watching a Disney movie. It was nice to go to sleep with Disney on the mind each night. Actually- scratch that!!! It's always on mind. I'm literally always thinking of the ADR's I want to make one day, my dream resorts... It's probably unhealthy....

Anyways... Which movies did I watch??

Well I started with a classic on Sunday night:

The Little Mermaid is soooooo good. It's been one of my favorites for so long! It's just great. It makes me wish I could live in that world- fin and all. As Sebastian says- "The human world- it's a mess"

On Monday I watched a movie that I hadn't seen yet. It's the sequel to one of the movies I had just watched last weekend.

EH. -All I have to say really.... I didn't really like it actually but I love Mushu and he was really the only reason I turned it on to begin with. :)

On Tuesday I had a really late night so in case I fell asleep I wanted to put something on that I had already seen. I ended up watching the whole thing though because it's just awesome :)

Brother Bear is something I'm sure everyone has seen- if you haven't you need to!! It's seriously soooo good and the little bear-Koda- is sooo stinkin' cute!!!

Wednesday I watched something I haven't seen in years. Like literal years. I totally forgot how cute and awesome it was! I love the soundtrack so much!

Lilo & Stitch baby! Such an awesome movie! :)
Side note: I puked after riding Stitch's Great Escape last time in WDW from the smell so I will not be on that one this time around...

And tonight I think I may watch Brave or Tangled... I love them both so I don't know yet! :)

I wanted to include one more thing! Don't worry it's Disney related :)

Some of our fastpasses changed!!! :) :) :)

It's always nice when it's for the positive, right??
These may change again as I got an email from Disney saying the refurbishment for Pirates of the Caribbean got pushed back until June 8th. It was supposed to start in May so we thought we wouldn't get to ride it but I think that may change things up a bit.

Current FP's:

June 5th, Friday: Magic Kingdom
SDMT @ 6:05
Journey of the LM @7:05
SpaceM @ 8:20

June 6th, Saturday: Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest @ noon (just my mom, Becca, Emilee, and I)
Kilimanjaro Safari @ 12:05 (Just Braeden and my dad)
Kali River @ 1:30
FOTLK @ 3:30

June 7th, Sunday: Epcot
Spaceship Earth @ 1145
Seas w/ Nemo & Fr. @1:40
Soarin' @ 2:50

June 8th, Monday: DHS
ToT @ 10:25
TSMM @ 12:15
Voyage of the LM @ 1:25

June 9th, Tuesday: Magic Kingdom
Winnie the Pooh @9:30
SpaceM @ 10:45
BTMR @ 11:45

June 10th, Wednesday: Animal Kingdom
Kili. Safari @ 9:30
Nemo Musical @ 10:30
Ex. Everest @ 12:10 (Mom, me, Bec, Em)
FOTLK @ 12:50 (Bubs, dad)

June 11th, Thursday: Magic Kingdom
Jungle Cruise @ 10:30
Dumbo @ 12:35
SDMT @ 2:35

That is all for today! :)
I hope you all have a great rest of the week and happy FRIDAY!!! (Friday's are always the best not because they're Fridays but because my dad buy me Starbucks on Fridays before school :) )

See ya real soon :wave:

Love that your watching all these movies! I haven't some of them I really need to get on that.

Wow that last batch has a lot of my favorites!! :lovestruc I actually saw Brother Bear by accident, originally had no plans to see it. My friends & I were planning to watch something else but got the showtimes mixed up, and Brother Bear was the only thing playing. We were all pleasantly surprised and so glad we watched it, it was such a touching movie!

It's great how you're watching all these Disney movies! I wish I could convince my BF to watch some with me before our trip. Unfortunately last time he fell asleep in the middle of Beauty & the Beast :confused: (was his first time watching it too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter