A bump thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get on much daytime either. Nights I have to fight over laptop with 12 year old grandson, lol. Bump

Hope you get better soon Jo! :tilt:

And I hate those night shifts too PIO! I didn't know you worked those. Goodnight! :(

And thank goodness for school night bedtimes, Susan....as much as we love those chillins' it's good to send them off to bed each night :thumbsup2

I've been spared night shifts until end of March in trade for being at work at 7:00 am each day :bitelip: It's better than nights but oh, that stinkin alarm!

BUMP!

Night shift? Only on the Dis, Kathy....only on the Dis!

As my time is different to yours, I call it night shift work. :rotfl: It's when I'm on holiday and not working during normal work hours that I get to catch y'all.

I don't like night shift jobs. I'm 10am-6pm Mon thru Thurs, then 10am-7pm on Friday and 8am til maybe noon on Saturday. Course I'm usually there a little later especially on Fridays when its busy.

Here the 10 am to 6 or 7 is called midshift. Those are terrible , you can't do anything. bump

Here the 10 am to 6 or 7 is called midshift. Those are terrible , you can't do anything. bump

I agree. Throw in a 45-55 minute drive each way and you really can't do much. I'm always up early and can't stand to wait around til time to go to work so I usually leave early and run errands or go to the library.
I would never have worked these hours when my kids were little.

Learned alot from all this :thumbsup2

For me, night is 11:30 am to 8 pm and that stinks so early morning is better by far.

Our busiest days are Monday and Friday and we are breaking records every day last week and this with 4,500 new people using the online timesheet :badpc:

The bosses finally decided after 8 days of extreme stress on the system that we might need a little help :rotfl2:

BUMP!

Morning bump

My job will start getting busy by the end of Jan, then thru spring, because of people getting their tax refund. Friday is always our busiest day because it is payday for most people, that's why we stay later on Fri. I think I do more actual work on Saturday morning tho getting 2 classes started & getting certificates together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter