A booking question?

tallym

Mouseketeer
Hi! :cool1:
Iam meeting with friends this weekend who are coming with us on our trip to WDW next August, So I want to give them the correct info on booking.
Do I just call CRO and make the ressies(hotel only) and then pay a deposit of one nights stay??.
Can I use a debit card to make this payement?
And Iam pretty sure If we change our minds on dates OR resorts we can change with no charges ...is this correct?

Also one last thing :teeth: When I call to make ressies do I make any room requests then plus tell them we will be celebrating a birthday and a wedding.Or do I call nearer the time to tell them this. :earsgirl:

I think I'll feel a bit silly making my ressies then blurting out BTW we are celebrating my ds birthday during our stay OH and Iam getting married in Kissimee also!! :rotfl:

Is this the usual way?

Phewww Lots of questions...its our first time to Wdw and Iam the one responsible for the bookings so Please I need help! :earseek:

You have the procedure correct for booking. No problem adding your requests. Just keep in mind that lots of folks are celebrating a special occasion so if you want something special arrange and pay for it yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!