A board like this?

princess81

Earning My Ears
Is there a board like this for Royal? Where you can connect with other guests of the specific sailing you are going on?

Is there a board like this for Royal? Where you can connect with other guests of the specific sailing you are going on?
Yes, cruisecritic.com. Go to their boards, and find your cruise line, then look for "roll calls". You can search for your cruise date and find the thread for your specific cruise.
Denise

Yes, cruisecritic.com. Go to their boards, and find your cruise line, then look for "roll calls". You can search for your cruise date and find the thread for your specific cruise.
Denise

Cruisecritic is great! The boards there offer a ton of information specific to all the major cruiselines - I'm on there all the time!

Cruisecritic is great! The boards there offer a ton of information specific to all the major cruiselines - I'm on there all the time!
Ditto. Absolutely LOVE Cruise Critic! Not only will you find all information for your cruise line or ship, you will find info for ALL ports of call, theme cruises, money saving ideas, info on family cruises, info on single cruises, etc. Lots of AMAZING info for cruisers! I fall asleep reading CC every night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts