A bit off topic...Concerning MIB999999 and MsDisney

Originally posted by MsDisney

Well...we *could* ask Earl if he thinks we'll need it!!! :rolleyes:
I think I'd like to hear CPM's thoughts first before we go investing in velcro ;) :eek: :p

Oh My, I like my time here on thses boards! Let's leave it at velcro!;)
BTW, did we set a date yet? I have some planning to do on this party!

Originally posted by CPM

Oh My, I like my time here on thses boards! Let's leave it at velcro!;)
BTW, did we set a date yet? I have some planning to do on this party!

Allright, we'll leave it at velcro...but we can always "edit" our choice later, when we're safely away from the boards and up close and personal with Spidey! ;) :rolleyes: :p

We haven't set a date yet, we're trying to figure out WHAT we want to do first...that would probably affect the date as the cost could require it to be later rather than sooner...
Sometime next summer is safe to say...we'll get it narrowed down at some point! ;)
I'm hoping we can have quite a meet for it all!!! First MG-Con, then Wedding-Con!!! ;)

Karen :smooth:

Originally posted by MsDisney
[B
We haven't set a date yet, we're trying to figure out WHAT we want to do first...that would probably affect the date as the cost could require it to be later rather than sooner...
Sometime next summer is safe to say...we'll get it narrowed down at some point! ;)
I'm hoping we can have quite a meet for it all!!! First MG-Con, then Wedding-Con!!! ;)
Karen :smooth: [/B]

Oh good, summer is easiest to get up there! Maybe we can do a ladies only weekend some time before the wedding!

Originally posted by CPM

Oh good, summer is easiest to get up there! Maybe we can do a ladies only weekend some time before the wedding!

Now THAT sounds like a fun time...I'm sure my future groom would agree to watch the boys for THAT! ;)
The best part is, there's lots of time to plan!!! :)

Karen :smooth:

Originally posted by Robert Walker
I thought I was the nanny.

Well, yeah, but if MIB999999 is home with the boys, then he can't be out trying to spy on my bachelorette party! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Well, he *could* but the boys can be bought :smooth:

Karen

You can always have him have the groom party on the same date and then you don't need to worry about the spying. He could always take the kids to the park just to look around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter