A Bit Nervous!!! and excited too!!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by SeanandAimee, Jan 19, 2007.

1. SeanandAimee

SeanandAimee 1 Happy Disney Family

We received our paperwork FedEx today and got it all signed. How long will it take to get our final approval? I am a little nervous that they could call and say, sorry! :sad2: Is it all downhill from here?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Happy Birthday Cat

Happy Birthday Cat <font color=teal>Wonders if the <font color=deeppi

Welcome to the Dis-Boards.

Don't be nervous. Probably the worst thing that would happen would be that Disney would ask for a bigger down payment. They usually don't flat out turn people down. Good luck.

HBC

4. homedad

homedad DIS Veteran

we just went through a resale purchase and just made reservation yesterday for our first DVC trip. The process started on November 3rd. We had some holidays but I would guess it's going to take 6-8 weeks. Good luck, you get alittle impatient at the end(at least I did)

5. Erie Islands

Erie Islands Mouseketeer

Did you purchase through Disney? We got a call from our guide a few days later saying that everything was just fine. If you've got decent credit, you'll be fine...don't worry I'm sure we'll all be welcoming you Home soon! I remember being anxious, too.:flower3: And, wecome to the Dis!

6. Lady V

Lady V <font color=339933>I kept waking up so hot!<br><fo

I think the OP went through disney-maybe I am wrong.. anyways, if you went through Disney it will be much quicker for for. I swear I don't think either one took more than a week. they don't want you to change your mind!! LOL:rotfl:

7. AnnaS

AnnaS DIS Sponsoor/Veteran

I just wanted to add welcome to the boards. Relax, it will all by okay ;)

keep us updated so we can officially welcome you home;)

Good Luck!

8. senecabeach

senecabeach Have a Disney Day !!!

If you went through Disney....its a breeze...and by the end of next week you should be able to make ressies :cool1: :cool1:

9. barlitz

barlitz Mouseketeer

Did your guide approve you over the phone? We just sent back our Fedex pack but we were able to book right away.

10. Didney Daddy

Didney Daddy Owner Beach Club Villas and SSR

Yes, if your guide approved you over the phone then it is just a matter of days before you can book your first trip to your Disney home.

11. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

I agree!

12. tufenuff

tufenuff eeyore's friend

Did your guide approve you on the phone ours did. You will get a letter in about a week saying everything is fine. If your guide approved you, you can start making plans now.We booked our trip before we even got our paperwork and we were in the system already. Good luck and dont worry to much. I did and it was all for nothing.:cool1: