A Bird's Eye View of London and Paris March 2012 TR NEW! The END 1/12 p35

Great memories! I love all your souvenirs. I agree, when your child continuously talks about the trip, it was a good one. Those family memories are something they will have forever!
I am so glad you shared it with us too!
Thanks Jen! Yeah, I'm glad we went at this time - it was perfect for the kids' ages and the things we did. Although I still want to go back again! HA!

Really enjoyed the final installments of your trip report :)

And had to laugh when you talked about how expensive everything was in Harrods! We took the girls to London just before Christmas for our annual trip to see Santa at Selfridges (where DH works in IT) and decided to go over to Harrods as well because this year they had a pop-up Disney shop and Disney-princess inspired Christmas windows. We did pick up a couple of very small Disney gifts for the girls to bring home (bath bubbles!) but I had plans to go and get them a personalised stick of rock with their name written all the way through. At £50 (about $80) I had to say no!! We took a tiny free sample each and made do with that :lmao:

Glad you enjoyed your European adventures - sounds like there's plenty more you'd like to do if ever you get the chance to return :)
Thanks! Harrods has a great way of making one feel rather poor! But I also marveled at how anything could be so over the top extravagant! I definitely want to return to Europe and have lots of places I hope to travel to someday!

Oh Sheree, I have loved reading along on your BIG adventure! I'm sad it's over but am so excited to read along on your October trip. :)

I always, always get a magnet and ornament too. Great minds think alike! ;)
Thanks Kelli! I'm glad you were here! I have yet to even start October - just not feeling it yet I guess! Hopefully soon. I'm happy to read along with yours though!
Magnets and ornaments - around here, you can never have enough!

Great souvenirs! :goodvibes

Sounds like you have lots of awesome adventures coming up!! ::yes::
Thanks Shelly - yeah, we definitely are bitten by the travel bug now! There's so many places I want to take the girls and see!

I always love the souvie post! Fun stuff but I really adore your french Minnie pin and the Tinkerbelle ornament. Adorable.

2 trips on the Horizon, how exciting for you. Seriously, don't hesitate to ask any questions about Alaska you might have as it gets closer, you guys are going to LOVE it!

It's funny, I'd forgotten about the pins - we kind of put them away with the others (they are on a bulletin board) and that was that. The ornament made it's debut on our Disney tree this Christmas - it looked great!
I will definitely be asking you about Alaska. I'm going back and re-reading your TR!

What a fantastic trip you had!! And how wonderful that the girls are still talking about it - that is the best part.

We plan to go to DLP next year, I think I'll be revisiting for some planning tips! :thumbsup2

Thanks Kelli! I'm glad you were here! I have yet to even start October - just not feeling it yet I guess! Hopefully soon. I'm happy to read along with yours though!
Magnets and ornaments - around here, you can never have enough!

I'm not really feeling it either but am making myself do it before my old brain forgets everything. ;) It's slow going for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter