A Big Thank You!

tjmouse

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to say thank you to all the designers on this board. I have completed making my shirts for our trip and they are adorable! They were easy to do (although I did forget to remove the backing from the paper once or twice - doh!!!)!

I am thankful especially to Triplefigs and julia&nicksmom for customizing shirts for me.

I used some other designs from tink2020, Momof2OH's and the one by ksoehrlein, with the 5th birthday in front of the castle turned out to be the most beautiful shirt I have ever seen! The little girl who is celebrating her 5th birthday at MK will be so thrilled! If I forgot to mention anyone, I apologize and thank you as well!

Thank you all so much again! It is going to be a magical vacation!

Happy 5th birthday to the little princess! I hope she gets as much pixie dust as my DD did on her 5th birthday at MK.

I'm so glad to hear the shirt came out OK. Did you use it straight from my Photobucket link? I wasn't sure about the resolution on that one.

Have a wonderful trip!!!!

Have a great time, and make sure to post some pictures when you return!

I'm so glad to help! I sure hope to meet you there.

Denise

ksoehrlein said:
Happy 5th birthday to the little princess! I hope she gets as much pixie dust as my DD did on her 5th birthday at MK.

I'm so glad to hear the shirt came out OK. Did you use it straight from my Photobucket link? I wasn't sure about the resolution on that one.

Have a wonderful trip!!!!

A friend of mine is going and this is their first trip. Her dd is turning 5 and I talked them into going to MK that day with me so I could show them a good time. We have AR at Crystal Palace for lunch and I figured she needed a shirt to let everyone know it was her birthday! I actually got the pic from the boards in the post with all the designs that Baloo started. It worked great, very clear. I put it on a light blue shirt and it looks really good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter