A big hello to everyone from the sunny UK!

UkJamesF

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. Im new to these forums but certainly not new to WDW! Just returned on July 14th, and it sucks being home, although im so lucky to be going again in december. How many of you are going at christmas or has anyone being at that period before i bet its wonderful!

Welcome James...We usually go in March, but I have always wanted to go for Christmas...so maybe in 2006!!! Glad to hear you are going again so soon!!! :dog:

:cool1: WELCOME!!!! This is the best board!! You will enjoy being part of this family, everyone is very helpful. We were at WDW at Christmas about 3 years ago...You will love it!!! Crowds are large but with the right mindset you will have a great time!! The decorations are fantastic!! Be sure to see the Osborne Light Show...Also the different Santas at Epcot.!!! I envy your trip!! ENJOY!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter