A Big Ask for Anyone Going Soon

markpsych

DIS Veteran
My youngest's favourite shirt, that she grew out of last year.

One of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHILDS-DI...952524125?pt=UK_Boys_Tops&hash=item19d549295d

Meant to get one during the summer, but couldn't find a size 12 on the last day (she's only 8, but very tall for her age).

Haven't managed to find one on ebay the right size, so if someone would be kind enough to pick one up for me and post, I could repay via paypal gift.

Thanks

I am going on Wednesday and would be happy to look for one for you. Is it a size 12 or an age 12 you're after? :)

Hi,
Back after a fantastic stay and have your daughter's t-shirt, size Age 12. If you pm me your details we can sort out post and payment. Or you can email me if that's easier.
Linda x

Hi Linda,

Thats very kind of you to help mark out, I've edited your post to remove your email address. If you'd like to send it to mark, you should pm him with the details :).

Hi,
Back after a fantastic stay and have your daughter's t-shirt, size Age 12. If you pm me your details we can sort out post and payment. Or you can email me if that's easier.
Linda x

Thank you so much Linda, that's fantastic :thumbsup2

It'll make a lovely surprise present for her birthday next month.

Will pm you with postage & payment details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts