1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

-*~_~*- Signature assistance -*~_~*-

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by WebmasterCricket, Oct 15, 2007.

1. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

Knox:

Thank you for that info and just so I understand what you're saying, if something needs fixing in my signature it will automatically be done without me having to do anything? If that's true will I be sent a message or something?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WebmasterCricket

WebmasterCricket <font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red> Administrator

It should fit just fine now :)

4. WebmasterCricket

WebmasterCricket <font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red> Administrator

The ticker will be clipped off. That top image takes up almost the entire thing at that size.

5. WebmasterCricket

The centering has no real effect on the limits of the guidelines. You are almost exact on the sizing. Wait until they go into effect and take a look at it again.

6. WebmasterCricket

With the amount you have, it will not all fit. Either some images need to be reduced in size or things have to be removed. You can also place images side by side to better use the space given.

7. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Hey, JC. :wave:

How can a poster post, let's say three or four lines of text, one below the other, placed to the right or left of an image, so as to more efficiently utilize the allowable real estate.

Take mine here as example.....let's say I want Mickey image on the left, three clickable links to the right of the image, one below the other?

Good to see you.

8. WebmasterCricket

It fits easily :)

9. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

Thank you for letting me know that. :thumbsup2 Now I don't need to worry about it being against the new rules or needing to change it.

10. WebmasterCricket

I'll see what I can do. I'll save your current code in case I goof it up.

11. maddhatir

maddhatir Disney lovin' Harley gal....or is that Harley lovi

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Who Messed With My Siggy!!!????

I Did Not Touch It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Not Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. WebmasterCricket

I am, give it a minute.

13. maddhatir

You're freaking me out:lmao: --- You need to warn me about these things!:lmao:

14. WebmasterCricket

Ok, I adjusted the image size to match the other two images in height but I'll let you play with the text. There are some spaces that can be removed and you might have to put two lines on one but just wait until the box goes into effect to do that so you know what gets cut off and what does not. :)

I would also take that image and host it with your others as my image account is purged once in a while ;)

15. WebmasterCricket

That would require a table and Vb code doesn't support it. If you can find it working like that somewhere using this software but without using HTML, I'll have (make) Alex look into us getting it because I'd love it :)

You could always put your text in an image as well ;)

16. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Clickable text links???

Also, it has been suggested on another 'new signature rule' thread, to utilize that space to the left and right of images as such, lists of text, etc.....getting confusing.

17. maddhatir

Thanks for trying!

But I was trying to get all the words stacked up to the right of the image- I do not think that is possible?? It seems the words can only go next to the last line of the image and not further up.:guilty:

18. MOM POPPINS

MOM POPPINS <font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh

What else do I need to change? Please assist if possible. :)

19. maddhatir

:scared1: You made my Johnny smaller!:rolleyes1

20. WebmasterCricket

That is what Dan was asking about as well. Only one line of text can go next to the image without using HTML tables and we don't allow HTML for security reasons.

Yes, I shrunk your Johnny! (You can still put back the old one if you want, but then there is no way for everything to fit)

21. WebmasterCricket

As it is, you will lose the text line at the bottom.
    You could place some of the smilie things next to each image and be ok. Split them up half and half? Just an idea, it's your signature.