$99 SoCal Resident Ticket is back

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by ImTooExcitedToSleep, Jan 4, 2012.

1. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

Southern California Specials

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mamaofthree

mamaofthree Mouseketeer

Whoo-hoo!!! Maybe now my socal sis will meet us on our trip next week!

4. pinkprincess30

pinkprincess30 I may be addicted!

So sould I purchase a $99 two-day pass, then add on TWO days for a total of $159 for a 4-day pass? Is that a pretty good deal?:idea:

5. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

Adding a 4th day isn't part of the deal, just a 3rd day. Sorry.

6. JeriLee

JeriLee Mouseketeer

Do you have to add the 3rd day when purchasing this ticket? Or can I make that decision when I use the second day???

If I go for 3 days – is it still just $15 to park hop on all 3 days?

7. LoveDisneyMom

LoveDisneyMom Mouseketeer

Where do you buy the tickets from to get this deal? When I click on buy tickets it just takes me to the disneyland website

8. BayAreaMom

BayAreaMom Mouseketeer

2 lame (maybe) questions:
    1. Can this be bought at the ticket counter?
    2. If bought online, can the non-resident pay for it using their cc?

I agreed to buy my LA (W. Hollywood to be specific) sister a ticket on 1/28 (she is a poor dental resident @ UCLA). She might be able to make it on our next trip on 6/2.

9. funhouse8

funhouse8 <font color=teal>How can you invest so much money

I am going to Disneyland with my Sister who lives in So. Cal. Can she purchase the tickets for us as long as we are going into the parks with her?

10. VandVsmama

VandVsmama DIS Veteran

sweet! This may save us almost $200 on tickets! We will be going with a close friend who lives in southern CA. She lives 30-45 min drive from Disneyland.

11. Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams Proudly afflicted with TDMA!

It does not specifically state whether you can or cannot. If I were you I would call DLR directly and ask your question, but...

If does state, "Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the Box Office." This leads me to believe this pricing will (may?) not be available at the Box Office. If I am correct, then you would NOT be able to add on at the Park for this special pricing. However, I would call to find out for certain.

As for your question about $15 to make the 3 day a PH, yes. It states the pricing as such right here.

That is where you purchase them from for this special offer. :wizard:

Welcome to the DISBoards.

1. Well... it depends upon what offer you are asking about, but most likely: no.

On DL.com under the SoCal Resident 2-Day 1-Park Per Day Ticket offer it states: "Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the Box Office."

Under Special Offers is says, "Offer not available at Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths."

Again, I would not count on it in person.

It specifically states on the web site: "Tickets valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 and proof of residency is required for admission." Do they check? Occasionally. CAN they check? Absolutely.

- Dreams

12. Kianasmom

Kianasmom Earning My Ears

I called the actual ticket office today and they said the resident can buy up to 5 tickets. They need to pay for it though. Credit card billng address must be one of the valid zip codes.

13. MAH4546

MAH4546 DIS Veteran

It won't save you money if your from Tucson. And Disney has started putting names on most multi-day tickets and checking ID at purchase. She can't buy them for you if your not a SoCal resident. She can buy them for your kids.