906 point listing for VWL!

CMNJ

DIS Veteran
So I follow the new listings for a bunch of the brokers and this one really surprised me. Wow that's got to be a hard contract to sell! Especially since they stripped it of all points until 2018.
If any one is looking to join the 1000 point DVC thread here's your chance ;)

Just curious where it's listed and how much they're asking?
Www.dvcresalemarket.com
I originally typed 908 but it is actually 906 points. I think it was listed at just under $80 per point. But considering how stripped it is that's not a good price in my opinion independent of how huge a commitment it is (generally large contracts are cheaper per point than average size or low point contracts as there is less of a buyer pool)
Wow, I keep thinking about the annual dues they pay.
I know it's over $5600 a year!

The buyer of this VWL contract can also look into acquiring the 920 points OKW contract that is also listed for sale.

Www.dvcresalemarket.com
I originally typed 908 but it is actually 906 points. I think it was listed at just under $80 per point. But considering how stripped it is that's not a good price in my opinion independent of how huge a commitment it is (generally large contracts are cheaper per point than average size or low point contracts as there is less of a buyer pool)
I know it's over $5600 a year!

Anyone plopping down $90000 for the purchase price is unlikely to balk at the MFs.

Wow I just saw a 1313 point VGF contract hit the market today too. If anyone has $200,000 laying around a fixed week in December at a grand villas can be yours for the low, low price of an ENTIRE HOUSE ;)

For that person -- more like their guest house or maid's quarters.

For 1313 points -- I don't see that selling for much more than $125 or $130 a point. They're currently asking for about $150 -- just doesn't seem reasonable given it's such a large contract.

You could likely rent that week out for around $25,000 though...so if you bought it for around $175000, you'd break even around year 8. I just wouldn't know how to market that rental -- I don't know anyone THAT rich.

For that person -- more like their guest house or maid's quarters.

For 1313 points -- I don't see that selling for much more than $125 or $130 a point. They're currently asking for about $150 -- just doesn't seem reasonable given it's such a large contract.

You could likely rent that week out for around $25,000 though...so if you bought it for around $175000, you'd break even around year 8. I just wouldn't know how to market that rental -- I don't know anyone THAT rich.

Easy to market. Just say, "Would you like a week in a VGF Grand Villa in Magic Season?" That would take 1174 points, and you can have a few points left over. And once you explain that they really can't park their Yacht at Yacht Club, it's a no brainer.

Last edited:
Hey - in the excitement over the 1313 pt VGF contract (MFs a mere $7497 per annum) you missed the much more reasonably priced 995 pointer asking $139,300 (MF's on that one only $5681.) Both contracts are Dec. use year & listed at the same agency - different price per point tho'.

Hey - in the excitement over the 1313 pt VGF contract (MFs a mere $7497 per annum) you missed the much more reasonably priced 995 pointer asking $139,300 (MF's on that one only $5681.) Both contracts are Dec. use year & listed at the same agency - different price per point tho'.
Lol I am really blown away by these large contracts-I know there are quite a few owners out there that have amassed 1000 points over time with several contracts/home resorts but I just can't imagine having that many points tied up in one contract-what a PIA to sell-there can't be that big a buyer pool for these huge contracts

They usually sit for awhile. I think there was a 2,000 point OKW that I saw several years ago. And 1,000 pointers pop up now and then.

While they aren't for everyone, they can be a good choice for some. One should be able to get quite a discount on the price comparatively speaking and if they didn't, it'd be foolish to invest in a contract that size. I remember 1000 points OKW & VB contracts and a 2000 pt contract but can't recall which of those that one was at.

While they aren't for everyone, they can be a good choice for some. One should be able to get quite a discount on the price comparatively speaking and if they didn't, it'd be foolish to invest in a contract that size. I remember 1000 points OKW & VB contracts and a 2000 pt contract but can't recall which of those that one was at.

Well, I wonder if anyone had tried to buy enough points to live at DVC for the rest of their lives, like how some have sold their houses and live on cruise ships. These contacts would be great for that :D.

I've not seen it in my research but does Disney do anything for having a lot of points? Extra perks? I recall Marriott having like platinum member benes and stuff like that.

I've not seen it in my research but does Disney do anything for having a lot of points? Extra perks? I recall Marriott having like platinum member benes and stuff like that.
No VIP program, actually the total number of points a person can own is limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter