• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90+10 policy for making PS Ressies...

Tinkerbell10403

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone...

I've been hearing about this 90+10 policy for making PS Ressies....what is this all about? My family and I are going to WDW on December 28 and staying the Grand Floridian over New Year's. I want to be able to get the best ressies possible.....Any info would be great!!

It is a new way of making ADR's for on site resort guests. Here's how it works:
On the 90th day from your check-in (90 days, not 3 months, I made that mistake), you can call the dining line. They ask for your confirmation number and confirm that you are an onsite guest. You can them make All of your ADR's for the first 10 days of your trip. Thus the name - 90 + 10. It makes it much easier for you. They do not release ALL tables for the 90 + 10 program, so if you are unable to book something then, you can still call back at the exact 90 day mark and hope to secure one of the additionally released slots.
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter