9/29/12 Podcast is Up

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by jcb, Sep 29, 2012.

1. jcb

jcb always emerging from hibernation

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jcb

A spoiler on what Pete thought about the escargot (highlight post to read):

12:08 minutes in - "It was actually very good, I don't know that I would go out of my way for it."

4. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

5. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

I thought that this was a fun change of pace installment of the show. Loved the varying opinions from podcasters and friends. It's DIS Unplugged - on location! :thumbsup2

6. belle41379

belle41379 Disney is my happy place.

Just finished listening. Really enjoyed it! (love the new take on both MNSSHP and F&W). As a person attending for the first time this year, I want all the info I can get. :)

I'll be anxious to see what the wait times in lines are like post TT10k and 30th. When they were talking about the waits not being bad, what does that mean? How long is the average wait?

7. hockeymomNS

hockeymomNS Has an in with immigration

I too enjoyed listening to this podcast and it's format.

8. DisneyDaddy-O

DisneyDaddy-O Dis Dads Club Member #286

I just finished listening as well and I have to say I really enjoyed this segment. Loved the "live" feel of the podcast and feeling like I was actually in EPCOT with everyone. Hearing the background noise and sounds was awesome. We are actually planning on attending next year so was very interested in hearing what everyone thought. Great job and if this is a hint as what is coming in the future, I have to say I can't wait. BTW the video was also very well done! Live video would be really cool if that would possible at some point. (just dreaming out loud)

Also it sounded like everyone was having a great time and that's what it is all about!

9. DEA

DEA DIS Veteran

On Friday, there were some waits that were 10 minutes or so. Saturday was a bit worse, maybe 15 minutes at the outside. This morning, between 11am and noon (right before we left), there were barely any lines at all and the waits were a couple minutes at most.

10. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

Anyone else having a problem with iTunes putting each show into separate streams :confused3

[​IMG]

11. Cyrano

Managed to fix feed. Restarted Mac and reinstalled iTunes.
    Apology for OCD but I don't like when things are out of place :goodvibes

12. jcb

That very strange. We did get duplicate podcasts here the day the iPhones arrived, but they were still in the primary podcast feed.

Perhaps its because your feeds are in a time warp, coming out on March 10, 2012. ;)

13. Cyrano

:rotfl: Thought you would enjoy the correct day/month/year format. None of your month first nonsense :thumbsup2