9/23/07: Life Stinks! The 2nd Season! -The Final Episode. :(

BRAVO!!!!!!

Wonderful as usual, your closing lines brought tears to my eyes....Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

Bravo! (Applause) Well done Maestro! I love the closing paragraph!:thumbsup2
Our first cruise was in Oct. 2006. I helped send off one friend at the beginning of the year and I'm now helping another get ready for Nov. 11th. I am still on my Disney high. My DH doesn't understand how I can get so excited over someone else's trip (park or cruise).:confused3 In the mean time, I am planning our 2008 land/sea trip. It was origionally just the cruise, but the more we talk about it, the better it sounds to add the land portion as well. So 13 months ain't all that bad compared to 24! I just don't think people want to read about my whining for two years before I get back on the boat:rotfl2:

I did go back to read your first T.R., only to realize I had already read it before. Disney certainly does it better! We were in St. Thomas when we encountered people from another ship that managed to get off without their required paperwork. The customs guy at the gate asked the woman "Did you like my island? Did you enjoy your visit? Next time your stay may be a little longer than planned!":scared:

Again, great job on your T.R. ... Now over to see what (or if) Joel posted.

A home run trip report! I actually used part of it to answer the questions "why are you going to Disney again? You don't have any children. Why would you pay more for a Disney vacation?"

And thus, it happens that 7 months of planning comes to a bitter end. On every trip I go on, I realize how much I love traveling with the Mouse. As weird as it may sound, living with the Mouse for a few days is almost inspirational. It refreshes the body, mind, and soul. Gives us a chance to really remember what life should be all about….spoiling yourself

If Joel doesn't post his famous line in the next month, I hope you will! :rotfl:

If Joel doesn't post his famous line in the next month, I hope you will! :rotfl:

At the rate he's going, we'll be done with our 7 day before he gets around to it.

BRAVO!!!!!!

Wonderful as usual, your closing lines brought tears to my eyes....Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

well done!

Great finish! :goodvibes

excellent!!! :woohoo:

Appreciate the kind remarks, although I've come to the realization in reading her report that Erica is a much better writer than I ever will be. Hers is actually interesting.

So 13 months ain't all that bad compared to 24! I just don't think people want to read about my whining for two years before I get back on the boat:rotfl2:

I cannot imagine not having something planned for 24 months. 13 months seems like an eternity. Especially when your wife asked you over the weekend if we could start planning that one now. SO...HARD...TO...RESIST.

I am just starting you report having just finished part 1. I don't know if you check up on this anymore or not. We leave for our first cruise next week. I am in the upstate too so just wanted to say 'HI!".

Erin

Are you REALLY going on the 9/1/08 double dip? YEAAAAAA! So are we :) Now I won't have to write a trip report !

Cr*p! You changed :( From Joy to dispair in one afternoon.

I am just starting you report having just finished part 1. I don't know if you check up on this anymore or not. We leave for our first cruise next week. I am in the upstate too so just wanted to say 'HI!".

Erin

What part of the Upstate? I'm in Simpsonville.

Are you REALLY going on the 9/1/08 double dip? YEAAAAAA! So are we :) Now I won't have to write a trip report !

Cr*p! You changed :( From Joy to dispair in one afternoon.

Sorry. I want to go on both, but the budget just didn't seem to want to cooperate. I really would rather do ports that I haven't seen yet. That's what it came down to for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter