9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by IluvXU, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Just remember we have a whole week to do laundry!!! :laughing:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wigdoutdismom

wigdoutdismom DIS Veteran

Yes you do and I had to get mine started last night and am finishing it this morning........

But looking on the bright side only 35 school days left of the year.
    :thumbsup2

4. Charleston Princess

30 for us!!! :banana:

5. wigdoutdismom

Lucky you! I wish it were next week.......:rotfl2:

6. dddisrunner

dddisrunner DIS Veteran

GREAT update Laura! I loved all your pictures from the Animal Kingdom! I can't believe that Emily is big enough to fit into Hannah's t-shirts!! Yay for Spring Break!! Enjoy it, I hope you have some nice weather! Our break starts on Good Friday!! Did you figure out a gift for Father's Day?:goodvibes

7. DreaGirl

DreaGirl DIS Veteran

Enjoy your break!

8. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

I am not sure when I relaxed with these three kids--- no it will be nice to not have to go to work at all! Plus we have testing the second week back...so I have a lot to do in five half days!

I have so much... and did not start it today. I have not done any (but Luke's) since Sunday!

We have more than that...booo!

Boo!!!!

Me too! I want summer!

Our weather is going bad later this week. I was trying to browse and at least look for a WDW shirt for DH online. Then I realized I can probably find something there too.

We went to two Easter Egg Hunts today... super fun!

9. wigdoutdismom

Are you posting Easter Egg Hunt pics?

10. DreaGirl

DreaGirl DIS Veteran

You are in big trouble with the laundry. :)

How were the hunts? We aren't going to one until next Saturday. Have you visited the Easter Bunny yet?

11. Charleston Princess

Hope you had a lovely second day of spring break -- I did laundry today and thought of you...:laughing:

12. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

I will post... along with few others... I am a bit behind!

My laundry room is too small. I barely made a dent in the laundry today... and tomorrow I doubt I will get it done! Dr Appt, Swim lessons, Dentist and egg decorating!

The hunts were fun! The Easter Bunny was at both. Luke had no interest, and I was going to do a pic with him at the second hunt, but he was napping at home- so no pic-

Emily hates him... no way was she getting in a pic!

I will be doing it for days now!

13. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

So here are some pictures... I never posted any birthday pics- better late than never!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yes I know my daughter is wearing Dora and has a Max and Ruby cake---- but her helmet is Mickey!

And some zoo pictures...
    Note there are no decent pictures of the three children together... what stinkers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few Easter Hunt pics..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was Emily walking home... she wears her Minnie boots every day... easy on off for her!
    [​IMG]

All these pictures made me crazy since tomorrow we might have snow.... I want spring (or actually summer) now!

14. jillyb

jillyb DIS Veteran

Love the pictures! I can't believe you might get snow tomorrow! :eek: We had beautiful weekend here. Our neighborhood had a Spring Fling on Saturday. The girls had a great time and I was exhausted by the time it was over; not to mention my face was sunburned! :rotfl: I didn't get any pictures though because DH has been in Decatur for a week and took my camera. I don't know if I'd have been able to get any pictures anyway since I was working one of the games.

15. shannon47142

shannon47142 DIS Veteran

great pictures--esp. the one with Emily and Luke:goodvibes

16. Charleston Princess

Adorable! I love all the kids' cute springtime clothes!

We have a chance of snow flurries tomorrow night -- that is truly unheard of for this time of year in Georgia -- 70 is our average high! We don't know how to wear long-sleeves in April. :laughing:

17. dddisrunner

dddisrunner DIS Veteran

Love all the pictures Laura!! The one of Emily on her bike is so cute! I can't believe how big Luke is getting... I love his little shoes! The picture of Hannah in front of the flowers is so pretty too! Hard to believe you might have snow!!:confused3

18. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

The kids are so adorable! :lovestruc

19. moparop

moparop DIS Veteran

My boys went NUTS for the Max & Ruby cake. They started arguing about which one of them would have a Max&Ruby party. Ahh, joy! ;)

I cannot get over how grown up the kids are all looking! Luke is looking less like a baby and more like a little boy and I love Em's little piggie tails! I am jealous of your cute zoo pics. My boys were so not interested in sitting by the flowers to smile. I cannot believe how cold it got this morning. I am not impressed! Of course, my parents got 3 inches of snow overnight. Anything is better than that!

20. mylag1rl

mylag1rl Mouseketeer

Great pics of the kids. I also can't believe how grow up they all look. Thanks for sharing. Stay away snow and c'mon sun and warmer weather !

21. MegansMom

MegansMom Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mou

Love the pictures!!!!