8AM Character Breakfasts In The Parks

bbmssbbmss

Earning My Ears
I have two 8AM character breakfasts in the parks (on standard days when park opens at 9AM). First is at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom and the second is Play and Dine in Hollywood Studios. I will be driving my own car to the parks and I am staying on-site at a Disney resort. Three part question:
1) I understand that entrance to the park starts at 7:45 for the breakfast (with your reservation number) – is this correct?
2) I expect to arrive at the parking lot around 7:30AM. Will the parking lot be open this early? Is there any “special” procedure” at the lot gate? Has anyone ever arrived at the parking lot (at 7:30AM) and no one is there to let you in?
3) How is access from the restaurant to the park managed? Will you be held in the restaurant and allowed in at 9AM like everyone else? Or, if you are finished a little early (like 8:50AM), can you enter the park from the restaurant at that time?

I recently asked one of your question parts on the transportation board. Apparently the Animal Kingdom parking lot opens around 15 minutes prior to park opening (eg. around 8:45 for a 9:00 opening). We have an 8:05 for Tusker House as well.

When you finish eating you are free to leave the restaurant although nothing will be running. It is neat to take pictures in the parks with so few guests (we did this at MK last year).

Yes
Yes
You can leave the resturant but I heard you are still kept behind the rope until the offical drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter