8 am ADR at BOG on July 4th

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
We have an 8 am ADR for breakfast at BOG on July 4th. The park opens at 8 am. Will we be allowed in the MK before the rope drop crowd?

Last July 4th we had an 8 am CRT ADR and we were let in before the rope drop crowd. The people with reservations were let in first and shortly after that they let in everyone else.

We have an 8 am ADR for breakfast at BOG on July 4th. The park opens at 8 am. Will we be allowed in the MK before the rope drop crowd?

1) Usually, on July 4th, due to MASSIVE crowds, gates open 15-20 minutes earlier than posted.
2) If such holds true, you and others will be let in approx. 7:45am.
3) Which means you are included in the Cattle Stampede.
4) There would not be the typical walk down Main Street when it is not too busy/crowded.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Last July 4th we had an 8 am CRT ADR and we were let in before the rope drop crowd. The people with reservations were let in first and shortly after that they let in everyone else.

I hope this it what they do this year as well!

1) Yep.
2) But, the crowd (READ: mob) was right behind them.
3) There wasn't much of an "empty" street to view with the crowds RUNNING to rides.
. . . folks were in a major hurry to get to rides
. . . those stopping to take pictures almost got run over
. . . at worst, they were bumped strongly by others who were rude
. . . at best, the others got in the way of picture takers
4) On major holidays, there truly is little or no benefit to early entry due to ADR's.

Just wanted to give everyone an update from our July 4th visit. We were the first ones in line at the "Event Entrance" gate. We got there at approximately 7 am. They did let us in the park when the Magic Kingdom opening show began. I got my picture of the girls in front of the castle with NO ONE else is the picture. We were the first ones in line at BOG for breakfast, ate a quick bite, and were out in the park by 8:15 am. Headed straight to 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and waited approximately 15 minutes. It was a great day at MK!!!!

Just wanted to give everyone an update from our July 4th visit. We were the first ones in line at the "Event Entrance" gate. We got there at approximately 7 am. They did let us in the park when the Magic Kingdom opening show began. I got my picture of the girls in front of the castle with NO ONE else is the picture. We were the first ones in line at BOG for breakfast, ate a quick bite, and were out in the park by 8:15 am. Headed straight to 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and waited approximately 15 minutes. It was a great day at MK!!!!

Wait... All that stress for FIFTEEN MINUTES of breakfast?? :confused:

I just like to walk up Main Street before the masses. There really wasn't any stress involved. We ate a light breakfast (I just had a bowl of oatmeal), and then we hit a few attractions before the park got crowded. We ate a leisurely breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table at 10:15 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter