8:50 Crystal Palace ADR, What Time to Arrive at MK?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Supermom3, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Supermom3

Supermom3 DIS Veteran

I was able to get an 8:50 ADR at Crystal Palace. I was really hoping for 8:00, but oh well. What time can I get into the MK when it has a 9:00 park opening time? Any chance of being seated early if we arrive a little early? Thanks!!

Also, I was trying to get a Chef Mickey breakfast ADR, but no luck. Do they ever take walk ups if we got there early? Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disworldluv

Disworldluv DIS Veteran

The Crystal Palace will sit you earlier if they have the room. Depends upon the time of year etc. There will be a ticket gate open for early dining guest, before normal opening time. Probably have to show your ADR. I would try to
    be there by 8:15a. Good Luck. :thumbsup2

4. PictureJumpr

PictureJumpr At Least 'til it Rains

For CP pre-park opening, you can get in about 30 minutes before your ADR time. The CMs at the entrance will have a printout, and you may be asked for your ID/KTTW. CP is notorious for past-ADR seating - unless you have the very first time slots for a given meal period, you are likely to wait 10 or 15 minutes to be seated after checking in. I would expect that if you checked in for your 8:50 ADR at 8:25, you may be seated by 8:45.

For Chef Mickeys, if there are no ADRs available, your best chance is going come if you are there when they open (7:30am, I think it is) or are there just before they close (so, around 10:30). There is no guarantee, but these times are going to be the best chance for walkups.

5. HubbDave

HubbDave Remember, no matter where you go, there you are

Thanks for the detailed answers. We have an 8:45 in early August. We will try to get there by 8

6. Supermom3

Supermom3 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

7. ncc1701

ncc1701 Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

We had luck on our last couple of trips getting in before our breakfast ADR time. We got there about 20 mins + ahead of time. We got in about 10 mins before our ADR time. The last one was around 8:50 . We've never been asked for ADR info but that may be becos I have the copy of the ADR in my hand when approaching the CM.