7180,7020 or 7678 Dream Rooms

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by kmer, Jun 2, 2011.

1. kmer

kmer Anxiously awaiting our Disney Dream Cruise!

Has anyone had any of these rooms. We are booked for 7180 on the Dream for August 2012. I was wondering if this was a good room choice or if I should change it. We were originally booked for a 9A room but once we saw the pictures my husband was not too happy with the layout and slanted ceilings. Luckily we only had to pay a $200 difference for an upgrade from the 9A to the 8C. I hope that this is a good room choice and we won't have to pay too much of a difference if we have to change again. This is our first cruise and I'm a little nervous about hating our room. Any pictures or advice would be great.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Trekker

Trekker I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay

You can checkout room reports right HERE on our site!

I know there are a couple reports for 7020 in there.

4. kmer

kmer Anxiously awaiting our Disney Dream Cruise!

Thank you I feel much better now!:goodvibes

5. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

We were down the hall in 7186 -- saw the 8A rooms walking by though and they looked nice --just like our verandah room but with the large porthole instead of the slider/balcony. Nice quiet area, near the aft elevators. Seemed to be close to everything.

6. 1BabyForBec

1BabyForBec Mouseketeer

Hey Kmer, did you stay with the 7180? If so, what did you think? We were assigned to this room today and reviews on this particular room are far and few between. TIA!