7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise July 25 - August 1, 2009

I'd camp (tent) at Ft. Wilderness with the Boy Scouts, is pretty neat, I think you'll enjoy the stay. We are coming from Miami so we won't get to PC until the morning of the cruise. Someone taking teens this time?

We will have a pre stay at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge before the cruise. We arrive there on mondayevening. And Bluefire, I see you're going to Disneyland Paris in October 2008... We are going 26,27 and 28 october....

Hi DLRP.
Yes hubby and I will be in Paris disney staying at the sequoia lodge, on the 25th,26th and 27th of Oct.
We may bump in to you.

Thank you to every one that tried to answer my question about the cabins.
It is much appreciated.

We both think that sounds like a wonderfull idea.
we are doing the Buffalo bill wild west show on 26th of oct.
and a day tour of Paris.I think on the 27th.
any were around that would be grate.

We both think that sounds like a wonderfull idea.
we are doing the Buffalo bill wild west show on 26th of oct.
and a day tour of Paris.I think on the 27th.
any were around that would be grate.

Great! Let's meet in Paris the 27th. ! :banana:
I'll send you a PM...

Thank you for the count down!!!! About 10 years ago I was a single mother and worked as a waitress in an Italian restaurant, weekends and odd hours, they had this CD playing over and over and over. The night my hubby and I ate at Palo they played the exact same cd, the feeling was so overwhelming, the bitter memories combine with the tremendous joy of sitting there like a real "Princess" like we all girls dream, with prince charming holding my hand, overlooking the ocean, can you picture this?! I cried and praised God. I know my story is not unique, just wanted to share this one with you.

I have those Mickey moments too... I usually cry... and Thank God I'm healthy and loved..

Susan

Susan I am glad you share the feeling.
I am so happy my in laws are joining the celebration! I know I asked before...but anyone taking teens? my son will be 16 at the time of travel...

Great! Let's meet in Paris the 27th. ! :banana:
I'll send you a PM...

HI DLRPfan I have not receved an email as yet,
Hubby and I are taking a bus tour from Disney and do not think we can leave it.
Do you have any other Ideas?
Vickie

I worked out how to get emails on here.
I have sent you an email DLRP fan.
sorry for taking so long to work it out.
Bluefire

My family and I will be on this cruise also. Eleven of us total, my husband and I, our three children, one son-in-law, one daughter-in-law and four grandchildren-ages 11,11,5 and 3. It will be our 20th cruise but first Disney one. Look forward too meeting everyone.

Sue :)

My family and I will be on this cruise also. Eleven of us total, my husband and I, our three children, one son-in-law, one daughter-in-law and four grandchildren-ages 11,11,5 and 3. It will be our 20th cruise but first Disney one. Look forward too meeting everyone.

Hi! Welcome to the thread! And You all will love a Disney Cruise: it's really "Magic" !

ps: Still 290 days to go!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with you over the next few months.

Welcome Sue, 11 of you? wow! must be nice, we are going to be 6, you all will have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter