7 in 7 Podcasts - One Negative Nelly

I am sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way I just saw how you spoke up about the harry potter and figured you was more a universal fan which their nothing wrong. I didn't mean to offend you I like you on the show and I knew I was because your a shy guy and getting use to the podcast crew and being on camera can take a while. I think you a talented person and would like to hear more from you.

I also like to say thank you for coming on here and not taking this thread in a bad way and seeing we all like you.

I also like to hear more about your work in universal that sounds cool maybe you could do a show like Dustin and holly. I am sure a lot of people would like to hear it.

Again I didn't mean anything bad about when I said you was more a universal fan so if hat upset you I am sorry.

You didn't upset me at all! I was just saying that to explain why I went against John on that issue. I just wanted you to know my history more to explain it. I would never be upset by any feedback. In our line of work we have to take the good and bad criticism, but I don't let things upset me!

You didn't upset me at all! I was just saying that to explain why I went against John on that issue. I just wanted you to know my history more to explain it. I would never be upset by any feedback. In our line of work we have to take the good and bad criticism, but I don't let things upset me!

I do have to say that was my favorite episode you and John going at it in a good way.

I would love to see a Shaun and Craig alone by themselves review of something

You folks are great

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your personal response.

The team is lucky to have a member with so much knowledge. If you are going to the parks that often, you
obviously have lots of experiences to comment on and entertain those of us who listen and look forward to the
podcasts.

I would recommend keeping on as you have. Since you have so many supporters, it can be assumed that I am
wrong with my sentiments about this series of podcasts.

Best wishes!

Thank you for taking the time to write back as well. I would never say you're wrong and I'm glad you voiced your opinion and its great that we have these boards where we can speak our minds when we want. I would never fault you for that, but I do hope in the future I can win you over and show you how positive and excited I can be about all things Disney. You'll definitely get that vibe in our upcoming Beyond the Parks coverage in July!

Thanks for being honest and above all thanks for listening/watching.

Have to once again apologize to Craig after watching the last two poly and contempory and saw he dose have a very good eye for detail. And that why he my come across as negative but he not he just telling the truth and seeing things the other don't see. I should of caught to on the all stars where he mentions the bench having stains on it. But missed it and thought he was just being negative and not liking things. But Craig is an honest person who dose not hold back if he sees or thinks something wrong.

I would like to been a fly on the wall as to Shaun and Greg discussing wheatear they should go to Pete about the room noise.

Just remember you want Pete mad and get Disney to take care of it just give him one cup Nescafé and that will do the trick.

Ive never gotten a negative vibe from Craig when I read the first part of the title I didnt even think that Craig was going to be the podcast member addressed. His eye for detail is the exact same for my brother. He seems to be like a lot of my friends. Craig and Dustin would definitely be guys I would hang around with if I lived down in FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter