7 Days of Dining at Disney - April 2015 - Finished! 12/30 San Angel Inn

love your reviews completely agree about Biergarten we were sat with two really nice young couples but with my children being 9 and 5 at the time I was so embarrassed to keep getting up to fetch them more food. On the next table were 6 young guys who looked to be enjoying a Stag party during the Food and Wine and the poor couple sat with them looked incredibly awkward.

Love CHH and Boardwalk Bakery but never yet made it to B&C.

So because I suck, I just noticed and am replying to these comments directed at me... over 2 months later. Whoopsie! :blush:

So @Elevationist so they do have all that good stuff out early...like even at EMH?? I totally would have no problem eating cupcakes for breakfast lol but I guess @ursalita wanted something less...dessert like lol
If given a choice, I always prefer something hot and hearty of breakfast. But regardless of the time of day... I ain't afraid of no cupcake. Or donut. Or danish. Or....... you get the idea. :cutie:

:lmao: I just can't do sweets for breakfast. I don't know what's wrong with me. :confused3 I should have dropped by later on for dessert. :thumbsup2
I bet it would have been calmer later in the day for dessert, too. At some point in the last few years, somebody let the cat out of the bag about Starring Rolls for breakfast, and now it's always super crowded in the mornings! :scared::scared:

Billie you are my kinda girl for schizzle!
Thanks, Kelly! And likewise! :hug:

thanks for the great photos and reviews...always nice to get a new look at some of the menus....we loved MM when we went last May...we had the steak and mac and cheese and loved every bite.. grandkids had great meals too and they loved the "spaghetti and meatball cupcake"..it was adorable...thanks again

Thanks for reading! Steak Mac & Cheese sounds amazing - M&C is my fave food but I try to eat it in moderation. :laughing:

awesome report - thanks!

Thanks for reading. :goodvibes

Looks like a great stop at the BW bakery. I have never gotten anything other than treats there so i may have to try something else next time.

They have great sandwiches and salads if you're looking for something on the lighter side. :thumbsup2

I have had that cupcake and boy did it look good. Then I had a bite and was like Meh!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought it was pretty average. :goodvibes

Wonderful report! Can't wait for the next report! popcorn::

Thank you. Only two more left. Will have them up soon, I hope. :thumbsup2

We love the boardwalk bakery because A. Dessert and B. Sandwiches that are made to order and much better than parks options. Glad you all enjoyed

Exactly my thoughts on it and it's really convenient to both Epcot and HS. :thumbsup2

Boardwalk bakery looks yummy! And what a beautiful view!

It was a relaxing option for our last night.

Goldfish bread??? Sounds like something my DD would love...I will have to check that out. If you don't remember any complaints that is certainly a good thing...if your kids are anything like mine...it doesn't take much to get them complaining lol

I think I've seen the goldfish bread in the grocery store here. I don't know if you can find it where you are. :confused3 So right about the complaining. It takes so much effort to limit the complaints. :rotfl:

We've enjoyed the BW Bakery sandwiches for lunch a few times, and whenever we stay there we end up grabbing a treat pretty much every night when we return from the parks lol.

Perfect! :goodvibes

I think I want to add Boardwalk Bakery to our dinner list. We are always looking for a nice place to have a light dinner.

It's a great location, too. :thumbsup2

Boardwalk Bakery is on my MUST EAT list for 2016! Om nom nom! :cutie:

I think you'll love it. :goodvibes

love your reviews completely agree about Biergarten we were sat with two really nice young couples but with my children being 9 and 5 at the time I was so embarrassed to keep getting up to fetch them more food. On the next table were 6 young guys who looked to be enjoying a Stag party during the Food and Wine and the poor couple sat with them looked incredibly awkward.

Love CHH and Boardwalk Bakery but never yet made it to B&C.

:welcome: Thank you! Biergarten is such a crap shoot I'm almost not sure it's worth it for the chance of having an awkward meal. :rotfl2:B&C is worth it even if you go just for the dessert.:thumbsup2

I bet it would have been calmer later in the day for dessert, too. At some point in the last few years, somebody let the cat out of the bag about Starring Rolls for breakfast, and now it's always super crowded in the mornings! :scared::scared:

Isn't it the only option in HS in the morning? :confused3

Isn't it the only option in HS in the morning? :confused3

There is a walk-up QS down near the walkway up to ToT & the B&tB theater that used to serve a couple of breakfast options (this was a few years ago, so that may have changed). They also have the Starbucks and it's offerings and the character breakfast at H&V.

Day 7: Breakfast at Sunshine Seasons

It's been awhile since I updated this report. Over the summer I spilled coffee on my laptop and it took so long to get a new machine and the pictures sorted out I just abandoned the report. But I'm determined to finish it so here goes...

This was to be our last day at Disney. After checking out of the Yacht Club we headed over to Epcot first thing and rode Living with the Land. After the ride we had a quick breakfast here:

DSC_1123 l.jpg

The boys insisted on their own huge Adult Breakfast Platters which consisted of: Bacon, Eggs, sausage, potatoes and a biscuit. We knew it was too much food for them but rather than argue Jamie chose to order the kid's plate of French Toast with Sausage and Breakfast Potatoes knowing that he would finish off their plates. ;)

I grabbed one of the delicious multi-grain croissants I'd had at Animal Kingdom earlier in the week. I stole some of the boys' eggs and made myself an egg sandwich. It was awesome. ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Here's a shot of our haul on the tray:

DSC_1124j.jpg

And a bonus shot of the ceiling.

DSC_1125m.jpg

San Angel Inn is next and last.

Last edited:
Welcome back, we missed ya ; )

Love sunshine seasons. We've never done breakfast, but those portions definitely look huge. Brilliant parenting moves to just eat what you knew the ids wouldn't ; )

Welcome back, we missed ya ; )

Love sunshine seasons. We've never done breakfast, but those portions definitely look huge. Brilliant parenting moves to just eat what you knew the ids wouldn't ; )

Aww, thanks! :goodvibes I missed the DIS.

Those boys' eyes are bigger than their stomachs. But sometimes the surprise me and it seems like they'll never stop eating. :eek:

After the ride we had a quick breakfast here:

dsc_1123-l-jpg.141937
Love love love this place!!!

The boys insisted on their own huge Adult Breakfast Platters which consisted of: Bacon, Eggs, sausage, potatoes and a biscuit. We knew it was too much food for them but rather than argue Jamie chose to order the kid's plate of French Toast with Sausage and Breakfast Potatoes knowing that he would finish off their plates. ;)
Smart!!! Way to think ahead!

And a bonus shot of the ceiling.
dsc_1125m-jpg.141939
I love the ceiling here! So whimsical!

Day 7: Lunch at San Angel Inn

This was to be our last meal at Disney. :sad:

After spending the morning in Future World we walked over to Mexico for our lunch at San Angel Inn. I really liked the atmosphere of this restaurant and how dark it is. But it made for some awkward picture taking. I didn't want to disturb the couple seating on top of, I mean next to us. :angel:

So I didn't get the greatest pictures. Also, I really don't recall much about this meal at all. I didn't take any notes and the photos aren't doing much jog my memory. Sorry. :guilty:

Here's the chips and salsa that they give you at the start of the meal.

DSC_0017kj.jpg

Exciting, amirite? From what I remember we all liked these as well as the salsas that came with.

I couldn't wait to order the avocado margarita after hearing all about it.

DSC_0016m.jpg

I loved it! It wasn't exactly what I expected but I still loved it. :thumbsup2

One of us must have ordered to Sopa Azteca and shared it. It seems to me that they had a choice on the menu that came with the soup but I don't see it now that I'm looking at the menu. I'm either remember wrong (most likely) or they've changed the menu.

DSC_0015m.jpg

I think it was good. :confused: These are our entrees:

DSC_0018n.jpg

DSC_0019mm.jpg

I remember nothing. The first one must be mine because Jamie doesn't love arugula. I can't even remember what was under all that. :rotfl2:I don't see it on the menus that I've looked at but if anyone knows what it is I'd love to know. :laughing:

The other dish must be the Enchiladas Verdes de Pollo. I remember being vaguely disappointed in this meal, not so much in the food but I ordered wrong. Jamie had the enchiladas and I think I wished I'd ordered them. :rotfl:

I didn't take any photos of the boys' food but I'm sure they must have eaten something. ;)

Well, that's a wrap guys. Thanks for reading along!

Last edited:
I gave SAI another try this month and it was fantastic. I had the avocado margarita and it never disappoints.

I didn't want to disturb the couple seating on top of, I mean next to us. :angel:
OMG, isn't that the WORST how Disney's seats you in strangers laps at some of these restaurants?!

I think it was good. :confused:
Well, if you think so... :rotfl:

This LOOKS like it was probably good! :thumbsup2

I didn't take any photos of the boys' food but I'm sure they must have eaten something. ;)
I should hope so!! :laughing:

Well, that's a wrap guys. Thanks for reading along!
Thank YOU for taking the time to come back and finish your report for us! (And for ending it with a laugh! :rotfl: )

Thanks for sharing all your dining adventures. So glad you loved the avocado margarita, my all time favorite Disney drink ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter