7 day-western Caribbean star wars Cruise...excursions

Mvtracey

Earning My Ears
me and my husband and 3 kids (3,5,7) are booked to go on a 7 day western caribbean star wars cruise at the begging of Jan on the Fantasy. This is our second cruise and we are so excited!!
My excursion booking time in approaching on Oct 11 and i'm stressing...I want to know what some of the good excursion that i "need: to do....any body have some recommendations???
Our ports are Cozumel , Grand Cayman , and Castaway

Last time we did Castaway and there was a family 5k do they do that on every cruise??

Help! please
Also ......does anyone know if there is a pirate party even though we have star wars day at sea??

Thank you!!!

We have the same ports and are planning on doing the following:
Cozumel - going to Paradise Beach on our own
Grand Cayman - an excursion with DCL (dolphin encounter followed by turtle farm)
Castaway - just hanging out
And yes, there will be a pirate party even though there is SWDAS.
Have fun!

Thank you!! those are great ideas
Is there a way to find out what is offered before my booking window opens??

You can look at port adventures my port on the DCL website. (Choose Ships & Activities...Port Adventures....then look for the box down on the right-hand side that says Port Adventures Just For You and select your destination & Port. It will provide you with a full list, and you can click a particular port adventure to learn more about it (i.e. duration, cost, etc.)

We are on the same cruise in February and here is what we are planning:

Cozumel - Paradise beach on our own
Grand Cayman- Turtle farm (botswains) on our own
Castaway - jet skis and then a beach day

I have found this board and tripadvisor helpful in researching options - especially if you want to do something on your own and not through DCL (usually less expensive). Have a great trip!

We are doing Paradise beach in Cozumel and hopefully a Stingray adventure in Grand Cayman.

I think there will be a Pirates night but no Pirates fireworks. The fireworks got moved to the Star Wars Day at Sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter