7/31/04 Rollcall

Still here. Have to run out and do a few errands.

Our flight is tomorrow at 11:35am. Can't wait.

Safe travel to everyone.

See you all on Saturday.

Patti

We're back! What a great week! Time to share the trip reports...I hope everyone had a safe journey home!

We had a great week on board the Magic. It was great sailing with such a competent crew and organization whose only job was to make us comfortable.
I loved pulling into port next to the "Other" ship and seeing the look of envy on their face.
It was also really good to meet the faces behind the names from the Disboard members.

Just think, some of the folks actually stayed on for the week in the eastern Caribbean - (Gene2Geno) lucky people.

As for us we are hanging out in the rain at DisneyWorld this week. I never thought a poncho would be so handy.

By for now.

I'm back at work. :mad: Very depressing to have cook and serve ourselves yesterday. I need Sylvester to work as my personal server at home!! :hyper:

It was great to see everyone and I wish we could have spent more time together, Unfortunately, we spent a lot time keeping track of our kids!

We're thinking about going Thanksgiving week of '05. I wish we could go sooner. :bounce:

5by5

It was so great this summer! Nice to meet everyone!

It's Gou752--- I'm just too lazy to log in as me---

Right now in Florida the people who are on the E. Caribbean cruise and who are about to go on the W. Caribbean cruise are having a miserable time with Hurricane Charley--- it's going straight through Key West.

We are so so so lucky to have gone the week we did!:D

Well we had a wonderful time onboard and it was great to put some faces to the names here on the board. Our second week at Disney Boardwalk was also so good, except for that hurricane on our second last day.

We maybe don't have as warm weather back here in Scotland but we also don't have such extreme weather.

OK, time to start planning our next trip.

So what was everyones favorite part of the cruise?

Our fav stop was the Caymans, Stingray city was excellennt.
Our fav show was Disney Dreams.

Hey Scott,

I picked up our pictures today and got great ones from Grand Cayman. Some had your family and some had Joann's family. Nice to have memories of meeting so many nice people.

We got our video on Friday also. That was a surprise. I did not expect it for another couple of weeks. It was great.

Our favorite part was Grand Cayman and the sting rays.

Patti

DW & I were just talking about this cruise at dinner. She had spoken to one of the families that went with us and they are still carrying on about how much fun this cruise was. This particular family went to Hawaii & Australia last year, and cannot get over how much better this trip was. And guess what? They want to cruise DCL again! Heard/lived that one before.

Tell them to join us on July 30th, next summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter