7/25/2013 Med. Mickey's 12 Night Italian Job - with Nice, Valletta and Dubrov !

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by jdybnsn, Jan 25, 2012.

1. GA-yaya

GA-yaya Mouseketeer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MeeskaMooska13

MeeskaMooska13 Mouseketeer

Figment, if you notice any glaring "booked" excursions when you book on the 26th, let me know if you think of it!

4. starmaker

starmaker Earning My Ears

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for creating the FB group, I've sent you a request to join :)

Nicola

5. starmaker

starmaker Earning My Ears

Hi there,

Welcome aboard!!

This will be our 4th disney cruise and 2nd in the med (2011), we actually booked our excursions for our last med cruise onboard and we didn't miss out on anything we wanted to do. As we have never pre-booked any excursions (yet!) I'm not sure how much info is provided prior to the sail date. We found that when booking onboard we could ask lots of questions re the timings of the trips (departure and return etc) and then book what suited us best at the time. So please don't worry about missing out! I'd imagine that the gondolas will be popular though...:crowded:

6. Celestine

Celestine DIS Veteran

Don't forget that some availability is kept on board and people do change their minds etc. so if it's not available initially, keep checking & swing by the excursion desk. I'm sure you'll be OK. Unless the tour is constrained by something, they will often run as many as they need/can, so gondolas will sell out as there is only x number of gondolas, but walking tours should be OK

Celestine

7. MeeskaMooska13

Thank you starmaker!

8. MeeskaMooska13

Thank you, Celestine!

9. Figment_Fan

Figment_Fan DIS Veteran

I'll note anything I can for you Meeska.

Note to others, if you think of it, post any sold out excursions for this trip as you find out about them. Though I know it is always wise to keep checking as plans keep changing.

Maybe we should schedule an "excursion" to the laundry room with a tequila or other tasting available. Sometime around day 7 or 8 should be good. Worse comes to worse, we just schedule it and everybody bring a bottle and we have a private tasting!:stir:

10. pixie3

pixie3 Mouseketeer<br><font color=purple>My nick name in

OOOOOOkay!!!

I had this great FE spreadsheet and then forgot that you can not post documents to these forums. :badpc:

You can, however, share a google doc. So.....I moved my spreadsheet into a google doc which I tried to move into my signature.

People "should" be able to view it when they click on it. I'm still working on the "techy" aspect of this.

Please let me know if you can see it when you click on it. If not, please tell me what it says. IE: Does it say you need to get permission from me or something like that.

Thank you. :thumbsup2

11. MeeskaMooska13

That is so funny, Figment! I was thinking, that by day 7, I would be sending my laundry out!

12. MeeskaMooska13

Pixie, I think we would like to try our hand at the FE! I don't quite have enough posts to PM you yet with our details, but I will soon!

13. Kellycanada

Kellycanada Earning My Ears

Worked perfect. Thanks for figuring that out. I didn't see any questions regarding permission of use. it was a chart outlining room numbers and occupants. My daughter is excited because the cruise is "full of girls". Kelly

14. Kellycanada

Any ideas on what club would be best for a boy who will be turning 14 just after the cruise? Thanks Kelly.

15. Kellycanada

Re: laundry
    We could each bring a bottle of wine from our hometown!!

16. Figment_Fan

Figment_Fan DIS Veteran

When I'm doing laundry I tend to wine all on my own. But if you want to wine too, it's okay by me. I'll bring my vodka. Although, there is another thread that is discussing the rule that the alcohol you bring on with you should not be consumed in the public areas.

17. Figment_Fan

Figment_Fan DIS Veteran

Nicole, I made a request for the Facebook group through my DW, Teresa. I don't have a Facebook account as it's not wise due to my job.

18. Melcatfish

Melcatfish <font color=990099>In full planning mode!<br><font

Off to catch a little sleep - it is 12:46am here in the UK and our booking window opens in a few hours!

Will note any major sold outs if I can.

Mel
    x

19. MeeskaMooska13

Thanks, Mel! That would be so useful!

20. Figment_Fan

Figment_Fan DIS Veteran

Good luck Mel. Have good dreams of trips yet to come.

21. tinkerbell_29

tinkerbell_29 DIS Veteran

Up waiting to book. Haven't done this in a while hopefully the system cooperates tonight.

Melissa