7/25/2013 Med. Mickey's 12 Night Italian Job - with Nice, Valletta and Dubrov !

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by jdybnsn, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Celestine

Celestine DIS Veteran

Doing the PIF dance!!!!:banana:

Celestine

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. thestewarts

thestewarts Seasoned WDW Vets!

Same here, now fully PIF:banana:

4. mikeandmela

mikeandmela Earning My Ears

5. mikeandmela

6. mikeandmela

7. mikeandmela

8. mikeandmela

9. mikeandmela

10. mikeandmela

11. mikeandmela

At a time until I reach the magic 10 so that I can now have more forum privileges. Thanks everyone for your patience!

12. mikeandmela

Thanks Figment Fan, looking forward to meeting y'all.
    I'm having trouble updating our profile using an iPhone, is there a trick to it or do I need even more one word posts to enable control panel?

13. Melcatfish

Melcatfish <font color=990099>In full planning mode!<br><font

Am going to sort out our final payment on Monday I think - I had been holding off just in case an IGT \ OGT \ VGT came out but they didn't for the cruise before us which is now past its PIF date and I am actually quite looking forward to trying out a sideways inside - this cruise was plenty high on the prices compared to others we have done so we ended up going with the cheapest cabin we could!

Mel
    x

14. Celestine

Celestine DIS Veteran

We love a sideways inside. Although no more square footage it feels bigger because of the different layout. This is our 4th cruise in a sideways. They also tend to be quiet as no-one needs to be there unless their cabin is there. Agree on pricing, but as availability is limited, suggests it is still sustainable although I guess we'll see once PIF has been & gone whether anything opens up

Celestine

15. Bunless

Bunless DIS Veteran

Have I missed anyone talking about Valletta?

DH and I were getting very excited about going to the megalithic temples, before reading that they were closed on Sundays. Really have no idea what to do now and starting to wonder if everything will be closed unless we take a tour.

16. Figment_Fan

Figment_Fan DIS Veteran

PIF:yay:

Okay, the cruise is PIF, the credit card - not so much. I can really do the happy dance when those are paid off.

Mike, nice way to count up to the needed posts.

17. Celestine

Celestine DIS Veteran

Well, current thinking is HoHo and the Blue Grotto. The first definitely goes on a Sunday (although shorter hours), and I think the grotto is open but the site is not clear either way. My girls aren't into dead rocks or churches, but the boat trip swings the grotto, so this is a bit of a compromise agenda. Haven't got that far with detailed planning yet as it is late into the cruise - I'm still finalising Barcelona, lol!

Celestine

18. Poppins2000

Poppins2000 Life is out there waiting so go and get it!

DH and I are booked on this cruise - yay! This will be our 9th DCL Cruise. Paid off the cruise and purchased out plane tickets over the weekend so we are set to go!

We are arriving on the 22nd, we are going to do the 3 night pre-cruise ABD as neither of us has been to Spain before. Usually I say I've never been to Spain and DH replies with "but I kinda like the music." Those of you in your late 40's or older should get that pun, haha!:lmao:

I haven't been to Italy since 1987...I use to live in Sardinia (thank you USN!) but DH has never been. I can't wait! Are we there yet?

Becky

19. thestewarts

Welcome to the forum, Becky. Looking forward to meeting you all in July,
    Fiona
    pirate: :tigger:

20. thestewarts

Hi there, I hope you got our message about joining the FE. If not, please let us know. As we are new to the FE thing we aren't too sure how many will be in the group or if it is split and how it is split. I'd be grateful for a wee bit of advice. And when do you issue the info to the participants? So that we can organise the gifts in time?
    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Thanks
    Fiona
    :banana:

21. Kellycanada

Kellycanada Earning My Ears

Hi. My husband is a little apprehensive as we will have limited space in our bags. Do we do this for every night of the cruise? Is the gift per person or per cabin? Thanks. Kelly.