6x6 album???

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by bananiem, Jun 26, 2003.

1. bananiem

bananiem It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<

I am making a brag book for my dh's aunt and uncle for their 1st grandchild. The album I bought is a 6x6. I don't know what I was thinking.:o I just really liked the color.
    Since I want to make this easy for them I don't want them to have to cut down the pictures. Should I just do a 2 inch border at the top or the bottom?
    I bought some embellishments that if I use them they'll have to cut down the pictures.
    The aunt has done a little scrapping and makes her own cards. The uncle is an unbelievably talented photographer.
    How would you do it?
    ann

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Spinning

Spinning <font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something

Is this the CM books? I had a tough time with that size...I basically went with their style of scrapping. Made it easier. Simple borders small triangles on the side etc....
    I found for a brag book (well our book was a teacher book) It was best to stay with same style and colors.

4. bananiem

bananiem It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<

It's actually a Perfect Fit by Making Memories. I bought a 12x12 page of baby stuff that I can cut out (it's like die cuts only they're embossed-like) and I bought plain cardstock in 3 pale colors that coordinate with the cut outs. I just hadn't kept the page size in mind. Argh! I've thought about it some more and I think it'll be okay. Just different than I had thought and what I'm used to.
    Does anybody have any titles I should use? :D I have stuff for a bath page, and I think I'll do an "Introducing our first grandchild" page with a place for them to fill in name, date, weight, etc. Maybe I should leave the rest untitled??

HELP!!

5. Melrosgirl

Melrosgirl <font color=navy>Would win @ hide n seek ;-)<br><f

I love 6x6 albums! Take a piece of 12x12 paper, cut it in quarters and you have your pages! I'm a Close To My Heart consultant and we sell the 6x6 albums, so I use them a lot. It's a fun size!