6bdr vaca villa

WBY

Earning My Ears
I see a few people recommend vacation villas over hotels.

My wife found this one and we were thinking of trying it out. Is anyone familiar with the "cumbrian Lakes" area?

www.cumbrianlakes-villa.com

The price seems good. We could have never paid for the three motel rooms we would have needed for anywhere close to the price we were quoted. Supposedly its a new purchase and their pricing it low until the holidays.

Thanks

Cambrainlakes is a very nice community, I'm sure you'll like it. We always rent a villa, it much nicer than a hotel room.

Have stayed at Cumbrian Lakes. It is a gated community. It is only 4 miles down Poinicana to the 192 and 10 minutes to Disney. There is two Walmarts close by. Would recommend Cumbrian Lakes. Most villas back onto a lake or conservation area.

I went ahead and booked. It was $840.00 for the week.

They say we can even let us bring our Yorkshire terrier along.

Oh, that's wonderful, great rate and you can bring your terrier, it doesn't get any better than that. Enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter