6640 Dream connecting room question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by zealandsmom, Sep 5, 2012.

1. zealandsmom

zealandsmom DIS Veteran

Checked the state reports and there isn't one for this room.

Anyone?

It also shows this to be a connecting room......does that cause any loudness or annoyance with us traveling alone? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. zealandsmom

zealandsmom DIS Veteran

4. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

5. addictedx5

addictedx5 Collecting Pixie Dust

did you book that room or travel in it yet??? i'll be in 6640 on the fantasy in about 10 days~! looks like a good one to me :)

6. zealandsmom

zealandsmom DIS Veteran

I booked for November! Please come back and let me know!!!

7. addictedx5

Will do!!! So excited!!! :)

8. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

A lot will depend on your neighbors, whether they are noisy or not. We had a connecting stateroom on the Dream and never had a problem.

9. addictedx5

OK... so here goes.... room 6640 is GREAT!!! My favorite thing is that it's on the right side of the ship so that you can see all of castaway cay from your verandah! After we were done at the beach we sat there with some room service & watched the view for a while before we pulled out. It is right above a lifeboat, but that didn't seem to affect us at all. The room was clean & everything was awesome!!! It's near the back of the boat, so you can take the rear elevators directly to animator's pal for dinner~ (which was fantastic for us bc our rotation had us there 3 of the 7 nights). And right up to cabanas as well without having to walk the length of the boat~!!! The only time we had any kind of disturbance was the morning we pulled back into port canaveral bc of the docking & loading/unloading they do immediately (like... 6am-ish). But if you have first seating for dinner, last morning breakfast is as 6:45 so you might be up by then anyways (we didn't get up until 8 & then just got right off the boat). Not sure what else to say~ deck 6 is awesome bc you can use the stairs for just about everything you need that's not way up on deck 11+. Let me know if you have any specific questions.... it was a great room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

10. elainyaeq

elainyaeq Mouseketeer

We'll be in 6642 and 6644 next door next week. Can't wait!

11. mrslaney

mrslaney Mouseketeer

Do you have any pictures of 6644? That's where we'll be staying. So far, I haven't found any.