60th anniversary stein location

SilentFeline

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone!

My sister is at the parks right now and I asked her to get me one of the 60th anniversary steins, but she says she's having a hard time finding them. Can anyone tell me where they're located? Thanks!

I'd say in the main souvenir store at Main Street. There's a chance it's sold out already because of yesterday's 24 hours event.
Good luck to your sister.

They are located at Edelweiss Snacks by the Matterhorn (that is where we got ours - $11.01), Jolly Holiday (so I heard), and Village Haus backside of Fantasyland.

You get a drink with the stein. I didn't get a drink, and it was still $11.01 with tax.

Last edited:
They are located at Edelweiss Snacks by the Matterhorn (that is where we got ours - $11.01), Jolly Holiday (so I heard), and Village Haus backside of Fantasyland.

You get a drink with the stein. I didn't get a drink, and it was still $11.01 with tax.

Thank you, Mary Jo! It's been very difficult to find information regarding locations for the stein online. The only additional locations I've been able to find are Plaza Inn and French Market. I really hope they're not sold out!

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw a few people carrying them around and they look much nicer than I thought they would be. I didn't even think to ask where they got them though! Hope you can find them!

I'm curious about the price differences at various locations. They have them at Jolly Holiday and when I asked the CM, she said they were $11.01 (with tax), which was consistent with the price at the Plaza Inn (where I got mine). The price quoted in the Parks Blog says $10.19, so I wonder if the kisosk have a higher price than the counter service locations.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...t-diamond-celebration-souvenir-vintage-stein/

I'm curious about the price differences at various locations. They have them at Jolly Holiday and when I asked the CM, she said they were $11.01 (with tax), which was consistent with the price at the Plaza Inn (where I got mine). The price quoted in the Parks Blog says $10.19, so I wonder if the kisosk have a higher price than the counter service locations.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...t-diamond-celebration-souvenir-vintage-stein/

Hmm. Although I'm not completely surprised that there are price differences, I am a bit annoyed. I haven't heard from my sister since she told me that she was having difficulty finding the steins, but I feel that I've bothered her enough today so I'm not going to ask if she found it. Besides the pressed pennies, that stein is the item that I want the most, so at this point I'd gladly pay $2 more as long as I can have one.

I corrected my posts above. After reading $11.01, I think that is what I paid (I'm asking for verification from Michael & Craig). The sign said $10.19, and with tax it ended up being $11.01.

FYI, village haus had sold out of the steins by noon on Friday. I don't know when their stock was going to be back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter