60 day online checkin,does it work ?

pooh4me

DIS Veteran
I have not been able to check in online. When I get to the credit card (Disney) it says they can not verify the card, but it works on all their other sites. We are only 18 days out. :confused3

pooh4me said:
I have not been able to check in online. When I get to the credit card (Disney) it says they can not verify the card, but it works on all their other sites. We are only 18 days out. :confused3

I've had the exact same problem. On line check in recognizes other credit cards I have tried, but not my Disney Visa. Seems like they should want that one to go through? I am waiting to see if they get the glitches worked out before checking in on line. But if I hear that the fastpass+is active after check in, I'll probably try again.

I have been told that the 60 day check in will only work with bookings made within the new system. So if you made your reservation more than a few weeks ago you fall within the 10 day prior to travel check in period. The old and new system have not "merged" yet therefore the issues.

But if I hear that the fastpass+is active after check in, I'll probably try again.

They haven't rolled out FP+ yet. But once they do, you are correct that in order to make any FP+ reservations you will need to do online check-in.

Just to bring you up to date on the Chase Disney problem, after being unable to use the Disney card I called Chase. They told me that there was not a problem with my card instead they told me that the 6 times I tried they had not been asked for verification. I then called Disney and after stating what was happening I was put through to IT, who took all the info and told me that they did not know about this. Lets hope this works soon,in the mean time you can use another card then change it when you check in. Maybe their new system will be good soon.:thumbsup2

I've had the exact same problem. On line check in recognizes other credit cards I have tried, but not my Disney Visa. Seems like they should want that one to go through? I am waiting to see if they get the glitches worked out before checking in on line. But if I hear that the fastpass+is active after check in, I'll probably try again.

This is what I am going through right now, so I'm glad to hear that it's not my card or specific to me. Our Disney Premier Visa came in the mail yesterday and I went to do online check in and it wouldn't verify it. I'm going to use a different card and hopefully it won't be an issue to change it quick when we get there.

i Had to use firefox. And link my old réservation to the new System. And it worked i used visa for cc for room charges. Allchecked in 57 more days. Good luck

antkim said:
I have been told that the 60 day check in will only work with bookings made within the new system. So if you made your reservation more than a few weeks ago you fall within the 10 day prior to travel check in period. The old and new system have not "merged" yet therefore the issues.

I booked long before the new website (ah, the good old days) but was able to do online check in at about 54 days. So I think it doesn't matter under which website you booked originally.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yeah, I booked both parts of my upcoming split stay before the new website. The first seven nights are on our DVC points, booked in spring of 2012, and the last two nights are cash room-only AP rate. I did online checkin before ten days on both reservations, but it will NOT accept my Chase Disney Visa as a card. It says "unable to verify". But other than that, no problems.

And I used Firefox too. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter