60 Candles, 30 Million Lights, Best Friends&Family at Disney--Priceless (New 5/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Mark!!

dumbo_zps831c6c1e.jpg

Loved the LM pictures and we can't wait to see the new fantasyland. You really took advantage of the PP we have never gotten that...maybe this year.I am really enjoying your TR as we will be there about the same time in Dec and we have never gone at that time of year so I am interested to see crowds etc.

Nice pictures, photopass and the ones with your own cameras. I certainly didn't skip over the Little Mermaid pictures. I'm giddy with excitement to see it in "real life" and will take whatever glimpse I can in other's pictures.

Happy Birthday Mark!!party:

Great update! Cute photopass pictures with the topiaries :) I also loved the little mermaid ride, and found that quite a bit of attention was paid to details (with the exception of the clams that you ride in).

Now I'm wondering how long it took them to get to Storybook circus!

All caught up.

Party: :bday: party:
MARK

Need to get in front of an actual computer to see all the pictures better.

I have had Kona only for dinner but breakfast is still on the list.
I know why OKW is a fav. Need to get back there soon.
I wonder how long it took the kids to arrive. Maybe they didn't know Dumbo was moved......

Happy 60th Birthday to my forever young husband...love you Mark

Happy 60th to Mark. :bday:

Not only does it appear we share the same "silliness" but our Birthdays are also close. I just celebrated mine this past Sunday... One more year and good by to my 40's. :eek:

Love all the photopass pictures!

Isn't New Fantasyland amazing? I love the Little Mermaid ride, I read lots of negative reviews on it too, and I have to say, I don't understand why people were complaining so much, what more could they want? I felt like I was in the movie! And the castle is so stunning! :worship:

Replies might have to wait until tomorrow; hubby requested Red Lobster tonight to keep it simple since we're going to Shula's Steakhouse on Saturday for big celebration

I'm so happy to hear that Dominic is doing better. I will continue to keep him and his family in my prayers. :goodvibes

A very Happy Birthday to Mark!! :cool1:

I love all the pictures in the update...especially the ones of the Little Mermaid! I can't wait to see that area and ride that ride.

Thanks, Amanda. It was a great evening at DHS, and the lights were fabulous. What are your dates in December?

As of right now, I have us booked for Sat., Dec. 7th through Sat., Dec. 14th. Our anniversary is Dec. 6th so we'd be celebrating that during our trip. :goodvibes

You finally earned your wings. :littleangel: :goodvibes You're so cute!

Y'all got some really nice photopass pics, I hear of people not getting such good one's or see some not so good one's and have a hard time deciding if I want to purchase one for our next trip. You seem to really get a great amount of good one's! :thumbsup2
Now that I actually want pictures taken with me in them, I'd have to have photopass do them or they probably won't get taken! :rolleyes: Being that I'm the family photog and all. :teeth:

I sure hope Mark had a wonderful birthday :cake:, out with his sweetie. :lovestruc ::yes::

This is cute. Looks like they are ready to start a magical day. :wizard:

Now, if only they can find those elephants..... :dumbo:

Hope the Red Lobster dinner was good! Steak on the horizon, too, and a Disney trip. My goodness, what a special birthday! party:

I hope that Mark's actual birthday was a lovely one for him...:goodvibes

BTW... he has a cute shirt on in front of the Castle... it looks like an older version of Mickey, maybe a Silly Symphony... I love those older cartoons... so I was curious about it...

Nice photos in front of the castle...:goodvibes

I think they did a lovely job with the Ariel ride including the whole queuing area...

The Gaston fountain is a hoot... did you peek inside his tavern?... it really is decorated with antlers (like in the song in Beauty and the Beast...:goodvibes)

It was agreed pon that we would meet the kids over by Storybook Circus and ride Dumbo together. The question is: how long does it take for two 20 somethings to make their way over to Storybook Circus? The answer in the next update.
popcorn::

I'll have to keep an eye out to see if we overlap so we can meet.
Me too Kathy...sometimes I can't even keep track myself :rotfl2:

Thank you for all the prayers for Dominic...it is truly appreciated.

God works in mysterious ways. Dominic's liver is starting to "repair" itself. A quote from his mother that she posted in a special group set up on FB about her son: "top liver transplant surgeon in the country&who happens to be one of Dominics doctors, said that in 35 years of doing liver transplants, he has never seen a failed/dead liver come back like this."

Dominic has a long road ahead of him, but it seems that he is on the right road. Thank you again for all your prayers.
WOW!! :yay: Continued prayers for Dominic!!!

Love me some Red Lobster !!!!

Me too!!!!

:bday:(belated) to Mark!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter