6 person golf carts?

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by sjedelen67, Dec 25, 2008.

1. sjedelen67

sjedelen67 Mouseketeer

Are there any six person golf carts at Fort Wilderness? If not, are you able to rent any from outside vendors? Thanks. Merry Christmas

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DaveInTN

DaveInTN I'm Not The Castle Guy

Depending on whether some of those people are small kids, you might be able to squeeze 6 on the rental carts at the Fort. We did...three kids in back and the little one on my wife's lap in front, with me driving.

4. sjedelen67

sjedelen67 Mouseketeer

Do they frown on 6 person carts? Are there any parking problems with them? thanks.

5. BradyBz12

BradyBz12 1340.63 miles too far from the Fort

I haven't seen any Disney 6-person carts personally - not sure if they have them. I don't think they frown on them though. Pretty much as long as it's actually a GOLF CART (and not a mule or other work-type or recreational vehicle) they should be fine.

I think the company we rented our 4 person off site from has some 6 person available... Golf Cart Enterprises
    http://www.golfcartenterprises.com/

PS - as for parking...
    Shouldn't be 'problem' parking a 6 person, you just might have to look a little harder for a big enough spot. :)

6. LONE-STAR

LONE-STAR <font color=green>1000 miles to far from Disney<br

Disney does not rent 6 man carts but we always see plenty of them while we are there.