6 days of free food

maciemouse

DIS Veteran
We just got back today. We had a great stay. I will have to say the Liberty Tree Tavern's lunch was the best table service meal we had. We had a 1:15 reservation on Thursday. I had the crab cake appetizer, the cheeseburger, and poundcake for dessert. My mother had pot roast and strawberry shortcake for dessert. I know your thinking "A cheeseburger is a cheeseburger" but guys there was something about this burger. It was great. The poundcake was the best I ever had.

Second place goes to Kona Cafe. This was a swell meal with a great server. Again I had crabcake appetizer, the shrimp pasta bowl, and cheesecake for dessert.

Last year we enjoyed the breakfast buffets. I cannot say the same this year. We ate at H&V one morning. It was great character interaction but the food was not impressive. I was dissappointed because we liked the food the year before. We also had breakfast with the princesses in Epcot. Again, great interaction but the food was lacking. We ate dinner one night at the ESPN club. It was pretty good. I thought it would be typical Applebee's type food but that was not the case. There cheesecake was good. My husband loved the chicken wing appetizer. The Nachos are must do. Now that I have gained five pounds I'm going to be eating salads for the next two weeks.

Glad you had a great time!!! Kona is at the top of my favorite list - I just love that place.:goodvibes I've heard so many good things about LTT, we're going to have to try it. Thanks for sharing!!!:)

I'm happy to hear you liked Liberty Tavern, I hear so many mixed reviews on this place, that I am still deciding if I want to go or not! I love a good cheeseburger!!

Thanks for your reviews :thumbsup2 . We may give LTT a try on our next visit. We've never eaten there before popcorn:: but after reading positive reviews I think we will add it to our dining list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter