6 days left, I'm going crazy!

FigmentKid

Mouseketeer
I cannot contain myself!! It's 6 days until DBF and I will be staying at the Polynesian!! For some reason today I am bouncing off the walls ten times more than yesterday, I guess it's passing the one week mark!

I got an email from my TA today saying she was successful in adding the dining plan and I jumped up and did a happy dance (I'm very reserved, very unusual for me) and DBF was very confused that I was so excited about something as boring as the dining plan but any details about the trip are getting me crazy with excitement! :hyper:

DITTO FOR ME! Except, your going to be arriving 2 days before me. Last night, DH and I talked about the trip until 2am! Needless to say, we're both drinking a lot of coffee today so we don't fall asleep at our desks! :) We're so pumped though!

We have the dining plan too, and I am the only one really pumped about it. We're going with another couple, and the female of that couple is so worried about gaining a pound she won't eat her portions...our DH's will though! :rotfl: I told her it was wrong to diet at the World, so she says she won't...but she probably will! Oh well...I'll just go to the gym twice a day to work off the food! I'll be eating....so much good food!!

Sorry...I kinda got off on a rant. I'm just so pumped!!!

Have fun on your trip! :wizard:

I'm probably equally as excited about the parks as I am about the food! I made my ADR's over a month ago and then realized with dinner reservations at California Grill, Ohana's and Le Cellier among others we might really, really need that dining plan! I am sure it will pay off for us!

I'm pretty much bouncing off the walls about the entire trip!! But, I am really looking forward to using the dining plan for the first time! :flower:

I'm excited for you, we still have 22 days were you able to get your ADR's taken care of?

6 days for us too. Me, DH, DS(6), DS(4), BIL, SIL and Dear Niece (3) are coming too. All Star Sports will be home for the long weekend.

Anyone else wondering what the crowd level will be like?

Max: Had no problems getting ADR's about 5 weeks in advance. I got everything I wanted with all my first choice times!!

HANDYMOM: I wish I knew what the crowds would be like! I don't know of any events going on while we're there so hopefully that will keep crowds down.

Crowds should be at their lowest. If you take advantage of early mornings, you'll be able to see and do alot. Last year Feb. 1-7 had the same low crowd level you should experience. If you haven't used fastpass, we had great results with that.

we leave this coming thursday....hubby and i cant wait..the kids have no idea we are going!! it is a surprise for my sons birthday..and i am sure my daughter wont mind the surprise either.. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter