6 Adults and 4 Kids (Ages 1,2,3,4) OOP + TIW Dining Advice?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by paskitti, Oct 27, 2012.

1. paskitti

paskitti Earning My Ears

September 28-October 5, 2013 Trip
    Bay Lake Tower 2 Bd. & 1 Bd.
    6 Adults, 4 Kids (Ages 1,2,3,4)
    Paying out of pocket + Tables in Wonderland 20% Discount

I am assuming that Buffet's and Character Buffet's are best for main meals for young kids and large groups? Am I right in this assumption?

My plans so far are:

*Trail's End Dinner (the day we get there for Chip and Dale Campfire afterwards)
    *Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Tusker House (First 8:00 Ressie)
    *Princess Storybook Dining @ Epcot Breakfast
    *Chef Mickey's
    *Crystal Palace (8:05 reservation hopefully)

For other meals we were just going to do snacks (Garden Grocer delivery) and Quick Service.

Any advice for large groups (10 people) or young kids (1,2,3,4) and dining?

2. lovemy3girls

lovemy3girls DIS Veteran

We are a family of 7 who are locals and regulars at the parks. We have TIW and have gotten our money's worth and then some! We like to dine at the cheaper table service restaurants. With the discount, it's only a few dollars more than some quick service meals to eat at places like The Plaza, Beaches & Cream, and Sci Fi. Breakfast and Lunch at Kona are also great places to use the discount. Don't forget that not all counter service places take TIW, but some do. Any of the food courts at the values, the quick service in POFQ, and counter service places in Animal Kingdom all accept the discount. We enjoy visiting Art of Animation (the grounds are amazingly well themed) and using TIW to eat there; they have some great food choices. We love our TIW!