6-6-6 (yikes!) Closing in N-W-N Mansion Lobby

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Well, it seems DIS took over more than one Mansion Lobby tonight, but oh the fun WE had!
As 6-6-6 draws to a close, wishing all of you Sweet Disney Dreams!

close6s.jpg

And a few minutes earlier, when we learned DIS had two mansion closes:
hm62.jpg

I remember when I used to just say good night to two friends, now I say good night to more than one room full at a tme. Thanks for the companionship through the DIS!

Thanks for the fun today everyone,
Disney Dreams

6-6-7 now and this rumor aint coming back for 1000 years! I had one of the best days today actually! I was not there for closing sorry!

Yay! I would like to introduce you to KuteKiley, she was my friend alot on VMK and she just joined dis! She was in closing today in the lobby, I was dancing next to her lol but she didnt want to crash so she didnt dance :). GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! ALL HAPPY VMK AND WISHES TO ALL! DONT LET THE VMK BUGS BITE..... :goodvibes I'd be watching TV and eating popcorn once again.... :happytv: popcorn::

:rotfl: oh, that was so fun! even if i didnt dance....fear of crashing :-) well, good night everyone.

Ah!! All the DIS Closings evade me... I get stuck with the normal peoples >_>

LOL! ROFL! :rotfl: you used to be normal....i never was normal o_O

they're not so bad :woohoo:

Two night closings for me in a row without dc magic! Completely blessed. Thanks for sharing the evening with me.

Aww, you can dance! More than welcome to! The more the merrier! Welcome to Dis, KuteKiley! :welcome:

Great Close!

Mickey, hope its cheesy popcorn!

Nite everyone!! :grouphug:

Yes, welcome KuteKiley -- nice to see you finally joined us :)!

My monkey and I (MickeysMusic) may not be around the next couple of days...we are staying with my mom for at least a day. But it really depends on how my mom does in surgery tomorrow. Hopefully things will go as well as planned :).

Hugs to all of you!! Missed you all (but I saw your mansion hugs!!) TY! :love:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Sorry to miss the closing...have Family coming in tomorrow. For Breakfast :bitelip: . I 'd like to welcome Kutiekiley, and I hope we meet soon. And, AmberDaze please give your mom my love and strength. My prayers are with you. :tinker:

oh i missed out on the closing! I was watching a movie. I hope everyone had a fun time! I know I would have if I was there.

AmberDaze said:
Yes, welcome KuteKiley -- nice to see you finally joined us :)!

My monkey and I (MickeysMusic) may not be around the next couple of days...we are staying with my mom for at least a day. But it really depends on how my mom does in surgery tomorrow. Hopefully things will go as well as planned :).

Hugs to all of you!! Missed you all (but I saw your mansion hugs!!) TY! :love:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

You guys are in my thoughts! Praying your mother does well. :goodvibes :hug: :grouphug:

I wish I was there! I still had school! Well I'm out this Friday!! :cool1:

im never in at closing time, because in my time its 5am!

Master Gracy said:
im never in at closing time, because in my time its 5am!
oh, wow! thats late!

and thank you everyone for welcoming me into DIS :) and Days i hope everythinig goes well with your mothers surgery :rolleyes:

Bye! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter