6/14 Who's making their ADR today?

Congrats! Today is my day to call also but I am letting my TA do it for the first time. The sitting here and waiting is killing me.

Looking at your reservations looks like we will be in Epcot and HS on the same day!

31 mins 11 seconds

I have
Sept 13 CRT breakfast 8:25 (8)
Sept 14 International Dinner (Grand Gathering) 7:30 (10)
Sept 15 50's Prime Time Dinner 7:15 (10)
Sept 16 Kona Dinner 8:45 (2) This is the only one I didn't get at the time I wanted and it is the last one I booked.
Sept 17 HDD 5:00 (10)
Sept 18 Coral Reef Lunch 1:15 (4)
Sept 18 Teppan Edo Dinner 6:30 (4)

:goodvibes:lmao::cool1::thumbsup2;)

If I were more awake I would be :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::banana::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2:

So you guys are the reason I have to hold for 30 minutes!!!! LOL....

trying for:
Spirit of Aloha Luau
Chefs de France lunch
Le Cellier dinner
50's Primetime dinner
Tony's Town Square dinner

Good luck everyone!!!

I called the grand gathering number (but was probably rerouted to the dining line since she said dining when she picked up) right at 7. Was on hold for 3 minutes before I got through. Took 27 minutes total for my ressies for 12 people:

9/12 @ 6:50 PM Chef Mickey
9/14 @ 10:45 AM Akerhaus (for 9)
9/14 @ 11:30 AM Crystal Palace (for 3)
9/15 @ 12:15 PM CRT
9/18 @ 3:50 Mama Melrose Fantasmic
We already have the safari grand gathering booked.

Good luck everyone! I didn't have any trouble at all getting the places/times I wanted.
Kira

I'm right there with th rest of you who are holding. Called in just a couple of minutes after 7 and also go the 30 min. wait time message. Been holding for 32 min. now....:sad2: I feel like I did when I was calling to book a package when free dining was released last year!!!
HOPING for:
The Wave for Dinner
'Ohana for Breakfast and Dinner
Sci-Fi for Dinner
Crystal Palace for Dinner
Chef Mickey's for Dinner

24 minutes of holding and I got everything within 15 minutes of the time I wanted. She thanked me for knowing exactly what I wanted and the preferred ADR time. She said they LOVE prepared guests! I guess it pays to plan and stress over the details after all!!!

Congrats on getting some nice ressie's. Look very good except for that late, late 8:10 dinner at Le Cellier but your lucky to get that one.

Oh one more thing, the CM that booked my dining said she actually works for recreation reservations but since Disney Dining was so busy she was taking some overflow calls which may explain the extra long wait today.

Got right in at 7:00; no hold time.

Lineup reserved is:

Sat 9/12/09 Akershus 5pm
Sun 9/13/09 Kona Cafe 5pm
Mon 9/14/09 Saana 5:45pm (first choice was Boma but only 4:30 was avail)
Tues 9/15/09 Biergarten 5:05pm
Wed 9/16/09 Chef Mickey 5pm
Thu 9/17/09 Crystal Palace 5pm
Fri 9/18/09 Mama Melrose Fantasmic package 4:05pm (no more MM Fantasmic avail on Mon 9/14; only Hollywood & Vine)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter