6/10 Closing in MickeysMusic's Room ;)

CL_BlueReap said:
yay im in a closing pic ... for once :D..... :Pinkbounc

here is one more for you then ! :rotfl: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: pirate:
610close0xi.jpg

AmberDaze said:
That is SOOOO not true monkey!!! :confused3

WOW! Front row seats for a family "thing." This is better than pay-per-view :happytv: .

Do you two sit at opposite ends of the couch or the house when doing this on here??? :rotfl:

Thanks for the late night entertainment. :)

Disney Dreams said:
WOW! Front row seats for a family "thing." This is better than pay-per-view :happytv: .

Do you two sit at opposite ends of the couch or the house when doing this on here??? :rotfl:

Thanks for the late night entertainment. :)

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: I am so glad I was able to amuse you Jeg ;). LOL Occasionally we are in 2 different rooms, but lately we have been sitting right next to each other!!! We are so close that I can actually feel the love...or...hear the :badpc: ...or see that trademark evil stare... :rotfl2:

I love you my little Monkey!! :lovestruc

FunkyMonkey said:
I LOVE YOU MOMMY!! :love: :love: :lovestruc :lovestruc

Hope you like the entertainment Jeg!

Awwww.....

(cue the music) Can you feel the love tonight? :grouphug:

Side comment: "Jeg" - that's a new one!! :lmao:

Oh, and I must add -

Even though I was not there, it was nice to see my friends remembered me. I see monkey's mention of me and Speedy's "Sweet Disney Dreams" comment. Aww, gee, it feels good to be missed. :p

Disney Dreams said:
Oh, and I must add -

Even though I was not there, it was nice to see my friends remembered me. I see monkey's mention of me and Speedy's "Sweet Disney Dreams" comment. Aww, gee, it feels good to be missed. :p

We all missed you!! Mom was the one not talking...................................P.S. Her computer was acting slow so she asked me to say everything she wanted for her! LOL :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!