5'1"-5'4" whats your weight goal?

I am 5'4" and my goal is currently 135-140. Right now I am very much above that weight, so any loss is a step in the right direction and I figure I can aim for that and fine tune that figure when I get closer to it. I have a medium frame, so no way am I ever going to be in the 110's. None of the ladies in my family are "skinny" we all tend more towards a curvy or athletic build. Right now though I am not as concerned with the numbers, just with being healthier.:)

Becky

My goal is to get below 200. I have a large frame, right now I would be happy to reach 175. Then see where we go from there. I have never been below 160 as an adult.

and I would LOVE to get down to 150!;) Only 53 more pounds to go before I do!;)

I'm 5'3" and my goal is 115 (a size 5 for me). Though it's been quite a while (and a few kids ago) that I could wear size 5 -- I still have my favorite pair of Levis "just in case" I could ever get into them again. :p

Having said that, I would be happy with 125 (a size 7/8 for me the last time I was at that weight--only one kid ago). :p

I'm at 149 now, having lost 10lbs on Atkins last month--before I "fell off the wagon"--and 1lb so far this week--having started Atkins again Sunday. 11lbs down, 34lbs to go!

I am 5' 4" and weigh 149 - I want to lose 30 pounds.

Hi, there are alot of things that play into what one should weigh. Height, frame, and age. I think some of us want to see a certain number when we get on the scale - others want to see a certain number when we try on clothes.

I'm staring at the BIG *50* this year and no longer need to see itsy bitsy sizes or numbers. Oh, I'm not saying that has anything to do w/ wisdom or being more mature or anything! It's more a factor of just how wrinkly and how much excess skin's going to be flapping around if I lose that much! Besides, someday I'm going to be a gramma and grammas need a little bit of cushioning! If I were younger with more resiliant skin tone - I'd be going for the tiny numbers!

All that said, I'm 5' 3.5" I know I'm a sz 8 at 125#, (see, I like the size thing) BUT my goal is to get to 130# (sz 10) and maintain there.

Karyn

Wow! What an eyeopener. I'm amazed at how many different phsiques and sizes there can be at the same weight/height.

I'm 5'4" and 50 something. My goal is 125; I'm at 132.5 with a size 6-8 (sm)bottom and 10-12 (med) top. I wore a 14-16 (XL) at 172 pounds. I'm hoping the last few pounds will all come off the top. ;)

At age 21, I was a size 3 with a 21" waist...I'll never see those days again! (nor would I want to; being thin doesn't always equal happiness)

I'm trying to get to 130... it's the weight I think I look best at. Anything under that I look like I might blow over. I don't want to be skinny, just trim and healthy. Right now I look "matronly" and healthy. Since I'll be 40 soon, my goal is to be 130 by my birthday.

I love atkins, but I"ve been stuck at 139 for four weeks now, and I'm not sure what to do!

I'm not giving up though!
Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter