50th Birthday present ideas

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Help I am really stuck, I need to buy a present for my BIL 50th birthday, do not want to go too over the top but really can't think what to get and thought that I would ask the good folks on the dis to help me with some ideas. He is not into disney :scared1: even refused to come with us as he works with americans all day and did not want to spend his hols with them, really into choral music, cricket, beer and eating!!!!!:headache:

Thanks

Hiya

My Dad turned 60 in April and I was totally stuck what to get him!
He doesn't like 'collectables' and I didn't want to get anything engraved that he would just stick in a drawer etc.
So.... I found an online store and ordered a mixed box/case of unsual beers it came to about £21 and then I went to JL and bought a glass beer tankard!

The beers been going down a treat and the glass he has as a memory of his 60th. :thumbsup2

Sarah X

My dad is going to be 60 this month and we are getting him a bottle of whisky with a personalised label. he collects malt whisky so this will be ideal for him.

You can also get the personalised news paper featuring the day he was born and you can have the news events from that day on it and/or make up your own story about him

Not sure about a present but if you go onto moonpig you can upload a photo and have a personalised 50th card - some of which are really funny.

My nieces did a couple for my brother's 50th year and they were hilarious.

Sorry, I haven't got any ideas for a 50th gift, but I do like the personalised Whiskey and beer collection ideas :thumbsup2

you said he liked eating
what about a meal voucher at a nice restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter