50's Prime Time or Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkge.?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by northwenald, Jan 29, 2009.

1. northwenald

northwenald DIS Veteran

As I wait for the May hours to come out, I am trying to decide what to do about Fantasmic. We will be going with my DH sister and kids ( ages 11, 13, and 16 yrs old). This will be their first time at Disney. They will only be there for 4 nights and I know that Fantasmic has cut back on the shows. I really really want to take them to 50's Prime Time for the experience, I think they would love it but I am worried about getting seats for the show. Do you think that I should book the dinner package at Mama Melrose or go to 50's PT and hope to get seats? Thanks everyone!!!!:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

From what I have been reading lately, people are being turned away at Fantasmic or it is standing room only due to the cutback in the amount of shows. I'd go for the package.

4. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

50's Prime Time, love the drinks and the fried chicken

5. bsjs0708

bsjs0708 DIS Veteran

I have eaten at both and I love Italian food and MM had great food and service but with kids and "first timers " I would go to 50's Prime time. The atmosphere and food are really good. I had the fried chicken with mashed pots and greens and all were very good with that home-cooked comfy food feel.:thumbsup2

6. gduvall

gduvall DIS Veteran

I don't think 50's Prime Time is apart of the Fantasmic Dinner package, the three that are (Brown Derby, Hollywood and Vine, and Mama Melrose).

7. northwenald

northwenald DIS Veteran

I wish that 50's Prime Time was part of the Dinner package. Do you think that we will have a tough time finding seats if we get there 1 hour before the show - without the dinner package? Thanks :confused3 :confused3

8. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

5O's Prime Time :thumbsup2 Love the Pot Roast

9. princess lovers mom

princess lovers mom <font color=magenta>Life is just a bowl of cherrie

how about a lunch at Prime Time (we like the lunch menu better anyway) then get in line early for Fantasmic and get snacks for dinner while you wait with your seat secured??? this is Always what we do....

10. ExPirateShopGirl

ExPirateShopGirl <font color=blue>My posts are sanitized for your p

Mama Melrose.

11. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

I would go with Prime Time Cafe because it's got a great atmopshere and their Meat Loaf is simply amazing.

12. Cindaddy

Cindaddy Mouseketeer

This is correct.