$500 Gift Card PIN

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by mousebit, Jan 29, 2009.

1. mousebit

mousebit DIS Veteran

Did anyone else receive the PIN for $594pp for 5 nts./6days at a value with a $500 gift card? Mine came 1/22 and I just ignored it since I hadn't planned to make another trip right now.

This morning I saw it again in my inbox and couldn't stop thinking that it was a pretty good deal. SO, I called on a whim just to check availability at POP for spring break and they still had availability. I put a hold on the ressie until I could check on air fare and it looks like I can get a good deal on that too.

With all this nasty winter weather we're having I'm thinking of grabbing DGD and heading to Disney for a little :beach:! We'd use the gift card to eat mostly CS, so it would be about the same cost-wise as free dining in Sept.

Any thoughts? Anyone else using this code?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Hi
    My DD got one a little while ago for 5 nights, including tickets and a $500. gift card. It was good until 6/27/09. So we booked for 6/20 to 6/25. It was $563. for an adult and I'm not sure about the childrens price. We thought it was a really good deal. We're going to use the $500 for our food.

4. DisneyFreak06

DisneyFreak06 DIS Veteran

I so want this code!

I'm happy you got it! :thumbsup2

5. Trinity524

Trinity524 DIS Veteran

Me too! I wish the PIN people loved me too!

6. dustyraye

dustyraye Mouseketeer

I already have a reservation at GF under the buy-4-get-7 promotion, which is a better deal than this pin code offer, but I was able to use the pin code to extend our trip. I booked an extra 3 nights at POR, and I'm getting a $300 gift card.

7. tinkabella627

tinkabella627 DIS Veteran

If it is good until 6/27...what would happen if we booked that night but didn't get there until 6/28... would we still get it?

8. SweetPeasMom2

SweetPeasMom2 DIS Veteran

What does it say in the subject line?

9. hmgray95

hmgray95 DIS Veteran

We haven't gotten the e-mail yet, but when I checked with a CM yesterday, he told me that my husband did have that code attached to his name. We got a quote for $1402 for a standard room at Pop, Monday through Friday night...that's for 2 adults and 1 child, without dining. Minw was for travel 3/1-4/16.

10. SweetPeasMom2

SweetPeasMom2 DIS Veteran

What are the terms of this offer and what are the dates it's good for?