50% off Ticket Code for Radio City Christmas Spectacular in NYC

Crazy Hakim

DIS Veteran
Go to www.radiocity.com

Click on purchase tickets

This code is valid for Snowflake dates/times (there will be a snowflake next to the date/show time) these are off peak times

Good for 50% off any ticket. When it brings up the options to buy tickets you click on the box for the promotional codes. Then you enter the following code in the box provided, along with the number of tickets you want and the location (or best available)

Code: ROCKET

If you aren't successful with the first date/time keep trying. ENJOY!

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!Now I am setting here trying to plan a quick trip to NYC!!
My girls will thank you if this works out, but my checkbook wont :wizard:
Thanks for the code :sunny:

The Christmas Spectacular at Radio City is an annual event for me. For years I got FREE tickets with proofs of purchase for Polaner products. Sadly, that offer was discontinued last year. Any discounts are now greatly appreciated, thanks!

My dh and I would love to take our 7y.o. ds and 4 y.o. dd to see this! what are the cheapest seats that you can get but still be able to see ok? I checked out 2 dates with the code and one was for 2nd mezzanine and 1 for 3rd mezzanine. I;ve never been therre so I was unsure if those seats would be ok for kids. I don't want them to be bored-LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter