• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$50 OBC from the Visa when booking online?

I by no means want to start an argument over this with anyone, but you can combine the $25 online booking OBC w/ the $50 disney Visa OBC.
I just got off of the phone w/ DCL (1 800 951-3532) and I DO have both on my reservation in November. They are combinable.
BUT, remember you can only get the $50 Disney visa OBC if you use your visa to pay every penny of the cost of the cruise. If you pay $1 any other way, you are not eligible for the visa OBC. The supervisor even gave me her name in case there were any problems while I was onboard.
I'm sorry that the OBCs did not work out the way that the PP had expected. It is frustrating when things like that happen, but there must be some kind of explanation as to why you didn't get it. Not sure why though? :confused3

I by no means want to start an argument over this with anyone, but you can combine the $25 online booking OBC w/ the $50 disney Visa OBC.
I just got off of the phone w/ DCL (1 800 951-3532) and I DO have both on my reservation in November. They are combinable.
BUT, remember you can only get the $50 Disney visa OBC if you use your visa to pay every penny of the cost of the cruise. If you pay $1 any other way, you are not eligible for the visa OBC. The supervisor even gave me her name in case there were any problems while I was onboard.
I'm sorry that the OBCs did not work out the way that the PP had expected. It is frustrating when things like that happen, but there must be some kind of explanation as to why you didn't get it. Not sure why though? :confused3

Hey stitch... no arguments at all. The funny part of the story is that about a week before we sailed I called DCL and they told me exactly what you were told. I called to ask because the paid in full with Disney Visa and the credit wasn't showing. She said "no worries", I made a note of it you should be fine. Yes, I paid IN FULL including the deposit, tips, and even something on our account before we left on the Disney Visa. We had no other type of OBC because I made the reservation myself.
When I got to the ship, I noticed that the $25.00 online booking was showing, but not the other one. The nice gentleman from the Netherlands at the desk explained to me that "no, the disney visa and the online booking are not combinable and the way he sounded, it wasn't the first time he'd answered that question :lmao:
When I got back, I wrote an email to DCL and you guys saw the response. After that, I dropped it.

Things happen, we had a great time, won a teeny bit of bingo so there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter