5 years

With the most horrible timing ever, the very first podcast I listen to was when Pete made the announcement of Bob's passing. He was so upset as he choked out the news to the loyal listeners, I knew right then and there, that the podcast could be discussing gestation periods of flobberworms and I would listen to my dying day. The love and respect of each memeber of the podcast was so unique, it would always be worth listening.
I was priviledged to know Bob only through back episodes and it didn't take many of those to realize what a special individual he was.
Your loss will never be diminished, but hopefully, knowing how many people loved and miss Bob daily, your pain is somewhat lightened.
Lori

Diane- I can only begin to imagine what you're feeling. dh and I were privileged to meet your 'bawb' at one of the first (may have been the first) gatherings at the Swan. We were so happy to be able to visit with him. My hubby wasn't even a 'disboarder' but he loved meeting 'bawb.
Diane- please keep posting, we care about you too :)

:hug: hugs to you and all of Bob's friends and family. I still get a giggle when I think of happy memories of Bob on the podcast :goodvibes

:hug: to you Dian-er......we miss him too. He would have so loved the direction that the pod cast is going now...I know he is looking over all of us and smiling.

Thinking of you and your family. Bob was mentioned many times at the NJ meet and he is often in our thoughts.

Thanks again
I am going to NJ tomorrow for the youngest grandson's First Communion. It's too bad the meet & the boy's event didn't happen on the same weekend, we would have made the time to get to at least some of it. Oh well maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter